Rules for the forum
By posting here you agree to follow these rules:
Violations of these rules might result in a warning or account suspension if necessary!
- Be polite. No flaming or harassing of other members.
- Try not to clutter the board.
- ) Before you ask a question, check the famitracker help file, the wiki, or even google.
- ) Before posting a new thread, check to see that there isn't already a thread on the same topic.
- ) Before posting a reply, think "Is what I'm about to post helpful in any way?" If not, then don't post.
- ) Spend time on your post. Be clear, specific, and include an example if you think it would be helpful.
- ) Don't over-post. Make fewer, high quality posts rather than many quick/sloppy posts.
- ) Read posts carefully before responding.
- ) Try to avoid posting multiple times in a row. Edit your last post instead.
- Commercial advertising is not allowed.
- Uploading or posting of illegal or copyrighted material without permission is strictly prohibited.
- Before posting in an old thread, look at the last post's date. If it's one month old (or older) & you have no valuable information to add, don't post anything.
- Keep signatures clean. No enlarged text, quotes etc.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
Please report any inappropriate behavior to the forums staff.