Search found 116 matches

by LokiStriker
Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:09 am
Forum: Original Music
Topic: Vanish (VRC7)
Replies: 2
Views: 676

Re: Vanish (VRC7)

Tobikomi wrote:It has a very mysterious atmosphere to it, and I like it!


Its part of a ongoing proyect I have been woking for a while with someone.

Its the theme for one of the main characters.
And mysterious was one of the intentions, so it works.
by LokiStriker
Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:39 am
Forum: Original Music
Topic: Vanish (VRC7)
Replies: 2
Views: 676

Vanish (VRC7)

I had this song for fixing since a while and so I did.
Feedback is welcomed
by LokiStriker
Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:35 pm
Forum: Original Music
Topic: Bobbert's Neckbeard Adventure (OST){N163}
Replies: 9
Views: 1973

Re: Bobbert's Neckbeard Adventure (OST){N163}

This in amazing OST~!
From the arrangements to the progressions, its so good.
My favorite is Maruka Chan~
Beautiful piece.
by LokiStriker
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:51 pm
Forum: Original Music
Topic: Condolences of a Computer (2A03) [BETA]
Replies: 3
Views: 923

Re: Condolences of a Computer (2A03) [BETA]

I like the feel of this song, And tho there are some disonant notes thrown in there in good use, in the beeping section, feels a little too much. Might be just personal taste. But it does catches a slow feeling like the title indicates. For just 2A03, its very well done and that bass makes it very f...
by LokiStriker
Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:58 pm
Forum: Original Music
Topic: Fated Encounter (VRC7) (0.5b)
Replies: 2
Views: 649

Re: Fated Encounter (VRC7) (0.5b)

Holy amazeballs. This is the first "real" upbeat song I hear from you, and goddamn. It's pretty f*ckin' awesome. The dark atmosphere is on point, and the progression is superb. I'm getting a Metroidvania-styled game vibe from this, which is awesome. Kudos to you, Loki. This is awesome. Th...
by LokiStriker
Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:22 pm
Forum: Original Music
Topic: Need composer for my game.(Concept art added) PAID
Replies: 25
Views: 4111

Re: Need composer for my game. PAID

Put more details. How the musics should be ? Upbeat ? Fast-paced ? Is the game serious or made of rainbows ? You'll have to give us the context. ^ You tell only the 20% of the job by telling us how many songs there will be, but the other 80% is how the songs are gonna be like. You have put the soun...
by LokiStriker
Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:27 am
Forum: Original Music
Topic: Fated Encounter (VRC7) (0.5b)
Replies: 2
Views: 649

Fated Encounter (VRC7) (0.5b)

Its been a while

Upbeat/Dark/Bassy
Feels like a boss theme, that's why the name.
The progression is (Cm - D7add9b''/D7'' - G# - Gaug"/G)

Feedback is welcomed.
by LokiStriker
Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:52 pm
Forum: Original Music
Topic: My Kill Must Glow: Sting Wave - Preview
Replies: 28
Views: 3026

Re: My Kill Must Glow: Sting Wave - Preview

I'd recommend abstaining from a support forum if you want your music to basically be a secret. ^ After all, these forums are to help you become a better famitracker-er and criticize your music, like telling you "On the pulse 1, from the frames 03 to 05, you should make your melody do some echo...
by LokiStriker
Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:14 am
Forum: Cover Music
Topic: Happy Birthday Song
Replies: 3
Views: 855

Happy Birthday Song

What else can I say?

Well, made it for a friend.
by LokiStriker
Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:32 pm
Forum: Original Music
Topic: Stage_1 (2A03+VRC7+FDS)
Replies: 2
Views: 685

Re: Stage_1 (2A03+VRC7+FDS)

Great progression and good melody, but indeed you could have used the VCR7 Channels more. This song gives the vibe of the hero having to face an unavoidable enemy, but having a heavy heart. For that I gotta give it props and makes me consider this song a above-average-good. In the VCR7 topic, you ma...

Go to advanced search