Can't edit (or preview edits to) wiki pages

Post about site issues and suggestions here.
Stratelier

Can't edit (or preview edits to) wiki pages

Postby Stratelier » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:42 am

Receiving this error if I try to edit the FT wiki and preview changes before making a final submit:

Warning: Parameter 2 to Parser::preSaveTransform() expected to be a reference, value given in /storage/content/14/145849/famitracker.com/public_html/wiki/includes/StubObject.php on line 58

Presumably as a result of this error, the wiki doesn't give me any actual preview at all.

Doesn't seem to matter which page, or if I actually made any edits to the wikicode not before previewing.

Additionally, when I attempted to actually submit an edit, I received this error message:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "Revision::insertOn". MySQL returned error "1048: Column 'old_text' cannot be null (famitracker-145849.mysql.binero.se)".

jsr
Site Admin

Re: Can't edit (or preview edits to) wiki pages

Postby jsr » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:47 pm

I've added a temporary fix, it should be possible to preview/edit pages again. Note that login still only works with accounts from the old boards, a proper software update is planned once the main page has been replaced.
Famitracker developer

Return to “Site Issues & Suggestions”