Why stopped momently playing sound when minimize or restore from minimized window?

General discussion about tracking, help and support.
ollaxe

Re: Why stopped momently playing sound when minimize or restore from minimized window?

Postby ollaxe » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:13 am

Do you know how to switch which GPU you're using on your laptop? You can probably do this via NVIDIA's settings app thing (I don't know what it's called hehe) that most likely came preinstalled on your computer. Try switching it to the Intel HD graphics 3000 (the graphics chip that's built into your processor) if you can. Maybe it's because the NVIDIA graphics card? I'm using Intel HD 4600 and have no problems at all.

It could also just be Windows 7? (someone please confirm or refute this)
Hi! I'm not really active here anymore but I still make music. Nowadays I mostly make dubstep with emphasis on good melodies and chord progressions.
SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/ollaxe
Twitter: twitter.com/ollaxe
Discord server: dis.gd/tK7uRnc
I'm also on Spotify. Search "OllAxe" and you'll find me.

Overlord99

Re: Why stopped momently playing sound when minimize or restore from minimized window?

Postby Overlord99 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:31 am

ollaxe wrote:Do you know how to switch which GPU you're using on your laptop? You can probably do this via NVIDIA's settings app thing (I don't know what it's called hehe) that most likely came preinstalled on your computer. Try switching it to the Intel HD graphics 3000 (the graphics chip that's built into your processor) if you can. Maybe it's because the NVIDIA graphics card? I'm using Intel HD 4600 and have no problems at all.

It could also just be Windows 7? (someone please confirm or refute this)

Happens on my current XP laptop, my old XP laptop, and my long-broken 8.1 laptop.

James_S

Postby James_S » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:53 pm

8BitZtunerYT wrote:It's normal because it's Windows.

For no reason at all, it just takes every power (I think) to the rendering.

Might not work like that but eh.

Don't except much from Windows.

why would windows take all processing power to just a window animation? :B
anyways this is an issue with hardware, its understandable if you have a laptop because those are generally underpowered.
i've never had this issue with a desktop.
AKA FamicomForever
click for BEPIS!!!!

8BitZtunerYT

Postby 8BitZtunerYT » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:35 pm

Aero in Vista, 7, 8(.1) and 10.
slowly ceasing to exist.
"8BitZ caresses his keyboard as he orgasms to the sounds of Winamp."
-retrodpc, 2015