Shywolf wrote:Since each channel is expandable with up to four effect rows, perhaps allowing the active effects display to show up to at least four effects would be appropriate? Here you can see the "Portamento" text is cut off by the bottom of the window.
I can expand the area with one other row.
Alexander283 wrote:All of my yes!!
5B Support is great (finally more than one noise channel), the active effects really help fixing stuck effects on loops or forgotten detunes.
Full 64 Saw volume is a nice touch and the automatic Namco wave is just glorious.
Thank you very much for this
jrlepage wrote:Some issues with active effects display:
- VRC7 volume is inverted in the active effects display (15 in the tracker is shown as 0, 14 in the tracker is shown as 1, etc.).
- Gxx is erroneously shown as being 1 value below actual value (G01 is shown as "Row delay: 0"). This might be confusing.
- FDS effects Hxx, Ixx and Jxx don't show up.
- 2A03 effects Hxy and Ixy don't show up.
- Effect Sxx is inconsistently displayed (sometimes it's the value of xx, sometimes one less).
- Qxy and Rxy are inverted for N163 (Qxy is displayed as "slide down", Rxy as "slide up").
This is what I've been able to spot so far. Some of these might be intentional..?
Yeah some effects are still missing, I'll add the remaining ones.