Post your first Famitracker music you've ever created here. Either original or cover

General discussion about tracking, help and support.
davidlikescheese1000

Re: Post your first Famitracker music you've ever created here. Either original or cover

Postby davidlikescheese1000 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:45 pm

DevEd wrote:The first thing I ever made with FamiTracker was a cover of Splash Hill Zone from Sonic 4. In a surprising twist, I personally DON'T think it's absolute shit, despite the fact that I made it way back in 2013.(Attached as splash_hill.ftm)

Apparently the first ORIGINAL song I made was this... thing... which i laughingly called a "boss battle theme." I have absolutely no idea what the fuck I was trying to accomplish with the first pulse channel, so don't ask. I didn't even remember I made it until I searched the old forums for my oldest modules.

[insert speech about how much I've improved even though i don't even use FamiTracker that much anymore here]

You look familiar

DareDog101

Re: Post your first Famitracker music you've ever created here. Either original or cover

Postby DareDog101 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:09 am

Well I just found this forum and I made this song a couple months ago... It sucks lol. I haven't improved much since then. Feel free to turn this terrible song into a master piece.
Attachments
Real First Song.ftm
(6.66 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Beanie Gang Captain

davidlikescheese1000

Postby davidlikescheese1000 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:33 am

DareDog101 wrote:Well I just found this forum and I made this song a couple months ago... It sucks lol. I haven't improved much since then. Feel free to turn this terrible song into a master piece.

No worries. mine sucks even more. lol.

DevEd

Postby DevEd » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:30 pm

davidlikescheese1000 wrote:
DevEd wrote:The first thing I ever made with FamiTracker was a cover of Splash Hill Zone from Sonic 4. In a surprising twist, I personally DON'T think it's absolute shit, despite the fact that I made it way back in 2013.(Attached as splash_hill.ftm)

Apparently the first ORIGINAL song I made was this... thing... which i laughingly called a "boss battle theme." I have absolutely no idea what the fuck I was trying to accomplish with the first pulse channel, so don't ask. I didn't even remember I made it until I searched the old forums for my oldest modules.

[insert speech about how much I've improved even though i don't even use FamiTracker that much anymore here]

You look familiar

Could it be... that it's because I'm DevEd from the Deflemask forums?

davidlikescheese1000

Postby davidlikescheese1000 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:43 am

DevEd wrote:
davidlikescheese1000 wrote:

You look familiar

Could it be... that it's because I'm DevEd from the Deflemask forums?

yeeee and I'm LeCheeseMaster from the deflemask forums.

MegaByte

Postby MegaByte » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:47 am

Its stinks..... It was soposed to be this :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l18A5BOTlzE

Also included is a newer version of it.
Attachments
Fnaf song.ftm
Okay... I Guess...
(31.21 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Fnaf song Olderer Oldest.ftm
The Horror...
(23.84 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
4F 57 4F 20 57 68 61 74 27 73 20 74 68 69 73 3F

davidlikescheese1000

Postby davidlikescheese1000 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:13 pm

MegaByte wrote:Its stinks..... It was soposed to be this :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l18A5BOTlzE

Also included is a newer version of it.

DEFINENTLY a big improvement from oldest to newest O_O

footprints420

Postby footprints420 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:40 am

The very first thing I made in famitracker, aptly named "1.ftm", and made in the beginning of 2014. Err, enjoy?
Attachments
1.ftm
(8.24 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Kuwabara, kuwabara....welcome to my unit, and to my hotbox.
Check out my Soundcloud profile (∩の ͜> の)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚ https://soundcloud.com/footprints2014
And my bandcamp https://footprints919.bandcamp.com

Ares64

Postby Ares64 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:04 pm

not the first thing i ever made but the earliest one i could find
Attachments
earliest available famitracker file.ftm
(19.36 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

HertzDevil

Postby HertzDevil » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:13 am

I made this exactly 7 years ago.

(This might not be the oldest FTM I have created but its last modified date is the oldest.)
Attachments
SMG_gateway.ftm
(11.11 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
refactoring 0cc-famitracker

Return to “General Talk”