Working with FamiTracker in other DAWs

General discussion about tracking, help and support.
Vagous Magus

Working with FamiTracker in other DAWs

Postby Vagous Magus » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:47 am

This is a topic I'm really torn about. I can't seem to get satisfactory results mixing FamiTracker with another DAW. I've tried sampling FamiTracker itself and it works alright but it's not the same. Does anyone have an idea on how to integrate FamiTracker and it's sounds into another DAW? Basically, I just want to be able to make something like Slime Girls or Anamanaguchi. I suppose I could compose a channel in FamiTracker and import the .wav but that seems a bit seperate. What are your methods?

Mentlegen

Re: Working with FamiTracker in other DAWs

Postby Mentlegen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:07 am

Vagous Magus wrote:This is a topic I'm really torn about. I can't seem to get satisfactory results mixing FamiTracker with another DAW. I've tried sampling FamiTracker itself and it works alright but it's not the same. Does anyone have an idea on how to integrate FamiTracker and it's sounds into another DAW? Basically, I just want to be able to make something like Slime Girls or Anamanaguchi. I suppose I could compose a channel in FamiTracker and import the .wav but that seems a bit seperate. What are your methods?

Renoise works very well. But since Fmitracker isnt a DAW it wont crossover. Renoise is ur best choice in my opinion though
Megaman x and Metroid are things

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCivWlwgp72PTSKfRcW0-x3Q

Return to “General Talk”