Looking for someone to famitracker with!

General discussion about tracking, help and support.
BradleyMMoore

Looking for someone to famitracker with!

Postby BradleyMMoore » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:28 pm

The purpose of this thread is to find someone who could teach me some of the more detailed sections of famitracker. While I am good at coding, and typing, it seems that learning new programs is not very easy for me.

I do not learn by reading. I don't learn by watching. I learn with peeps! So if you're looking for a dude to write music with, and just a cool friend...

I'm your guy!!! :D:D:D

Hopefully we'll both learn from eachother. (I could maybe even teach you a thing or two about exploiting)

I'm not looking for a teacher. I'm looking for a bro.

I'm looking to write more music, and better music, but I'm not making it very far, and I love video game music!

I want to understand how to make all of those super cool cover musics! And those killer originals!

If you're with me, just say so. :) Maybe we're both beginners and you want to learn too. We could just have a group chat, I'm cool with that!

So just pm, I'll get back to you!

Teuthida

Re: Looking for someone to famitracker with!

Postby Teuthida » Wed May 03, 2017 3:47 am

I have a few tutorials on my YouTube channel that demonstrate some aspects of FT. They're in my signature. If you want to do more than that, send me a message via Discord(the messaging feature here is a little cumbersome for what you're describing).
A squid with a higher post count than the NES can handle.

I'm on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX87jJAJ3LPezjkWIk2TWEg

Return to “General Talk”