2 Questions Regarding N163.

General discussion about tracking, help and support.
Yung Gotenks

2 Questions Regarding N163.

Postby Yung Gotenks » Fri May 26, 2017 1:11 am

Two questions regarding the N163 Chip.
1:Waveforms in Audacity
I use a FDS/Namco waveform analyzer by a famitracker member on the old forum. It's for audacity.
It works, but most of the time, when i import SNES Samples, in audacity, it's just a pop noise. Anyone know why this happens? please awnser.
2: Multiple Waveforms
I know you can make multiple waveforms so you can get a "richer" sounds as i call it. but wait, if i'm doing a snes cover, how would i get these extra waveforms, or do people dust draw them?
Please awnser these questions. I want to start using the N163 chip but these question are preventing that from happening.
Fun fact: My username here is the same as my youtube channel!
Check it out.

Yung Gotenks

Re: 2 Questions Regarding N163.

Postby Yung Gotenks » Fri May 26, 2017 11:11 pm

Actually i've found out that HertzDevil made a wav loop sampler or something like that for famitracker n163 but can someone tell me how to use that thing? it's just a .txt file. I understand that you need lua 5.3 or higher, but on the lua site, the downloads lead to the source code.
But even so, so would this converter work? is there a way you can run programs in lua?
Check it out.

Yung Gotenks

Re: 2 Questions Regarding N163.

Postby Yung Gotenks » Sat May 27, 2017 9:09 pm

Does anyone have a solution? you can tell me another method that you use too. I just really wanna start using this chip and efficiently make covers.
Check it out.

Return to “General Talk”