The Pink Elephant

General discussion about tracking, help and support.
B00daW

The Pink Elephant

Postby B00daW » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:56 am

So... Hi, all. I haven't been here in a while. So, it's a bit shocking to me when I come to this forum and see its state. A lot of questions have risen and many answer themselves. However:

1.) Is the Bugs and Feature Request forum simply a place for HertzDevil to snipe ideas for 0CC-FamiTracker?

2.) If jsr has not worked on FamiTracker for more than two years, why don't you heed the call of HertzDevil on his forum to help him with the things he's not good at?

Those are the questions... I have comments too.

jsr is a really nice guy who has built a cool community with neat kids in it that like cool stuff. He's obviously still interested in hanging out and seeing a lot of the buzz and culture made from his work. HertzDevil is definitely not the same personality and does not create the same energy. I can see how there would be reluctance. The divide doesn't exist, since HertzDevil has the same energy and respect for jsr as y'all do.

However, your efforts are best migrated over to his server and his fork of FamiTracker in the meantime.

HertzDevil

Re: The Pink Elephant

Postby HertzDevil » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:21 am

i genuinely thought "the pink elephant" is an upcoming chiptune album utilizing that parcor chip thing you want to add to the nsf specification :joy: :joy:
Constructing Chiptune; Construing 8-Bit. Makes 0CC-FamiTracker and MEGA ZUN.

Join my forum for 0CC-FamiTracker discussion and more

Return to “General Talk”