hi. an explanation and an apology.

General discussion about tracking, help and support.
8BitZtunerYT

Re: hi. an explanation and an apology.

Postby 8BitZtunerYT » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:26 pm

PostApocolyptica wrote:
8BitZtunerYT wrote:also shutting it down would be pointless since i spend almost an hour downloading and renaming the songs

Nigga that includes everything she plagiarised, what the fuck do you think "xenoblade crumpets" is? Of course that account should be goddamn Hiroshima'd for nicking everyone's shit

Downloading stolen shit was a complete waste of your time

is this how you express your thankfulness? with the archive, you people can easily identify the stolen songs, but if you want that gone, sure, makes your job much harder than it is rn.
slowly ceasing to exist.
"8BitZ caresses his keyboard as he orgasms to the sounds of Winamp."
-retrodpc, 2015

PostApocolyptica

Postby PostApocolyptica » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Would've helped if you'd given the reason for downloading it to begin with, tbh, I don't have a crystal ball
Sarumi is best ship; confirmed and manifested.

YouTube
Twitter
SoundCloud

8BitZtunerYT

Postby 8BitZtunerYT » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Either way...

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvtI52OneMJFphcnxc0nVsH6x_3e

This right here is the Archive to PPixel's stolen music, we're right now still in the progress of identifying the Tracks and adding the corresponding Metadata to it.
Please do not change the filenames, as they should be kept for archiving purposes, down below is a screenshot attached if you have trouble adding it to your onedrive folder (or if you cant find it for some reason).

Also, join us here in the Discord Server if you want to keep up with all the things happening surrounding PPixel: https://discord.gg/bBUMPcq
Attachments
2017-07-28_23-09-11.png
2017-07-28_23-09-11.png (22.26 KiB) Viewed 286 times
slowly ceasing to exist.
"8BitZ caresses his keyboard as he orgasms to the sounds of Winamp."
-retrodpc, 2015

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:55 am

I saw this thread when it first started and saw his apology (I'm back now because I was alerted something of mine was stolen). Didn't really believe that someone who would steal all that shit would suddenly fess up and apologize with legitimate remorse; guess I was right considering his renamed patreon and his clyp.it. I don't think I've been this disappointed in someone in a while, let alone someone I don't even know. What an absolute fucking scumbag.

PPixelation

Postby PPixelation » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:00 pm

hi, just wanted to say that i'm also helping in the search as well finding songs, but since today (or tomorrow i don't know) i won't have a contact to send them to the people using the wiki or any other forms like the famitracker discord, so i was wondering if anyone would be interested in keeping in contact so we could at least try and get the search done quicker. if yes, then i can send my form of contact via PM's.

Speedy

Postby Speedy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:11 pm

PPixelation wrote:hi, just wanted to say that i'm also helping in the search as well finding songs, but since today (or tomorrow i don't know) i won't have a contact to send them to the people using the wiki or any other forms like the famitracker discord, so i was wondering if anyone would be interested in keeping in contact so we could at least try and get the search done quicker. if yes, then i can send my form of contact via PM's.

So you stole shit from people and didn't even keep track of what you stole? Fuck. You. I don't believe for one damn second you're trying to help at all, at least not honestly. You're doing this shit to save face because people caught you.

PPixelation

Postby PPixelation » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:40 pm

that's understandable, but the stuff i stole that i sold was on my old laptop, and i'm using recuva to find it since i don't have it on my newer laptop. i do have the newer stuff but that's already been found so i just need to find the older stuff, which is all on the older system.

and i can't save face when my reputation is tainted regardless. i can't do anything about that, so there wouldn't be a reason to do this aside from trying to fix (at least most) of the shitty things i've done.

chimezard

Postby chimezard » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Speedy wrote:
PPixelation wrote:hi, just wanted to say that i'm also helping in the search as well finding songs, but since today (or tomorrow i don't know) i won't have a contact to send them to the people using the wiki or any other forms like the famitracker discord, so i was wondering if anyone would be interested in keeping in contact so we could at least try and get the search done quicker. if yes, then i can send my form of contact via PM's.

So you stole shit from people and didn't even keep track of what you stole? Fuck. You. I don't believe for one damn second you're trying to help at all, at least not honestly. You're doing this shit to save face because people caught you.

While I understand your anger, I do want to say that Pixel has been cooperating immensely with helping us recover the original artist/titles of the songs she stole. Yesterday and today she has been directly in contact with the discord server trying to track this stuff down and has helped quite a lot.
Not defending what she's done or how she's handled it since being busted, but I do have to give credit where it's due. A majority of the songs have been attributed now.

PostApocolyptica

Postby PostApocolyptica » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:24 pm

PPixelation wrote:and i can't save face when my reputation is tainted regardless. i can't do anything about that, so there wouldn't be a reason to do this aside from trying to fix (at least most) of the shitty things i've done.

You know famalan, I think second chances aren't off of the table automatically, you could really turn shit around if you help out and don't plagiarise in the future, the whole point is saying "I did this, I'm sorry, I won't do it again", and then, "I'm not doing it any more, here's my new thingos"

I mean, you do you, boo, maybe after all this snarky shitposting I'm just a big ol' softie who hopes you can make your own way in the world being original... But then I've also had a lot of cider tonight, so who knows?
Sarumi is best ship; confirmed and manifested.

YouTube
Twitter
SoundCloud

PPixelation

Postby PPixelation » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:19 pm

true that, i appreciate the kind words PA. thanks. :D

Return to “General Talk”