hi. an explanation and an apology.

General discussion about tracking, help and support.
PPixelation

hi. an explanation and an apology.

Postby PPixelation » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:48 pm

for those who do know my name and probably do hate me, i have indeed stolen many works from different artists from the old and new forum. and i just want to say that i am sincerely sorry. i wanted to work on actual works, like giant extravagant pieces. like the ones on this forum. but i just couldn't do it and i fucking hate myself for not trying to actually learn the program. i resorted to taking the famitracker files from other people and mixing them or just flat out posting them on my soundcloud and, in some cases, bandcamp. i've deleted those said pages because i do feel guilty, as threxx and other users have said. and i have something to give for it.

i will give those i have stolen from the sum of what i have gained along with 50% more. regardless if you accept me or if you want to uneffusively/deffusively take my offer. the damage is done, and i can't repair that. leave as many mean comments as you want, because i know what i've done and i want to tell the whole forum about it because i want to feel the guilt i should feel for doing such a nasty fucking thing. and i'm sincerely sorry about it.

threxx, m9m, and dimwiddy, i'm sorry as well.

i'll try to learn from my mistakes without being a scummy fuckback. i appreciate you guys calling me out for what i've done because i know i needed a wake-up call to actually try and learn stuff instead of just taking a ride and stealing works. it's criminal, literally.

so.. yeah.

Xyz

Re: hi. an explanation and an apology.

Postby Xyz » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:52 pm

Shittily hand-drawn FT logo avatar 4lyfe. Ya'll are cowards for not sticking with it

PPixelation

Postby PPixelation » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:54 pm

i have also currently shut that down as well. permanently, no temporary hiding. actually deleted.

iYamWhatIYam

Postby iYamWhatIYam » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 pm

you've done this shit for over a fucking year, selling it, and passing it off as yours' entirely. how the FUCK do you expect to get away with a "sorry" and paying back what you stole?

surely you dont get the scope of what happened here. your reputation is forever tainted as you have stolen and sold works which were obviously not made by you. you arent sorry. you're trying to get out of the spotlight you so desired, and got, in the worst way possible.

i have no remorse for thieves like you.
I have permanently switched to 0CC-FamiTracker. If and when JSR decides to update vanilla FamiTracker at this point is entirely out of the question for me.
YouTube
Twitter

MagicSpider

Postby MagicSpider » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:57 pm

you piece of shit lmfao. At least you've deleted your account, but that's not enough.

Threxx

Postby Threxx » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:58 pm

Well, first of all, fuck you.

For making me dig up my forum account after over a year of inactivity here, and more importantly, for stealing from artists. Honestly, there is no forgiving actions like this. If you wanted to learn, people would have helped you. There might be some harshness and abrasiveness at times, but this community is, if anything, helpful and would have allowed you to learn to create your own works. Instead, you were lazy and ignorant and decided to steal. Ultimately this is not a one-time offense, this speaks of your character, that you would rather seek the easy route to glory than find the effort to do it yourself. Even using GXSCC as a midi converter would have been less egregious than theft.

Really, if you only sought glory or ego, then you would not have created a Bandcamp page to sell the work that you stole. This ultimately pushes your behavior beyond reprieve - I could believe your story entirely if it were not for this, but I believe you simply thought to make a buck off of unknown musicians while putting in little effort of your own, aside from the effort to hide your own theft.

Quite honestly, I have no sympathy for any potential hate you might receive, or your so-called failures with the program. Any potential the community would have had to help you has been destroyed by your own hand. I'd recommend fucking off. Also, I'd highly recommend you take down your YouTube channel and your alternate SoundCloud (which features non-chiptune work, which is likely ALSO stolen!) As I was writing this post it seems you have done just this. A small reprieve for what you have done, but ultimately not enough.

The number of people you have stolen from is likely not countable at this point - it is unrealistic to expect you will be able to "pay off" all of these people. Money does not fix this.

I will compliment you for one thing - having the balls to come here and admit your wrongdoing. Again, it is a small reprieve, but it shows you may have some shred of morality.

Otherwise, please fuck off. I'd like to not see your ass again, unless it's you uploading something you actually created.
Last edited by Threxx on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CosmicGem

Postby CosmicGem » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:59 pm

i'm just wondering one thing tbh

how did you manage to go undetected for over a year, you little cunt?

JoshyBoshy

Postby JoshyBoshy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:00 pm

Sorry doesn't change anything. You still did what you did and everybody will hate you for the rest of your life. I hope your happy.
DaJoshy is back!

Gors

Postby Gors » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:00 pm

you just ruined yourself there mate, I have no sympathy for people who literally leech others' hard work effortlessly. Deleting your account is not enough for the damage that's been done.

Threxx

Postby Threxx » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:02 pm

A correction to my previous post, it seems you have NOT taken down your alternate SoundCloud account:

https://soundcloud.com/pixllll

If you are truly guilty, why do we need to tell you to erase the footprint of your actions? Do not make me laugh. I hope you are enjoying the money you stole from our community.

Return to “General Talk”