since u guys don't like democracy very much i'm the new dictator of this project. anyone who wants to finish the project is gonna post in here unless jrlepage kills me. ok
kfaraday wrote:ALRIGHT here's what we got so far https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sp8wijtdn2ps ... XS5Fa?dl=0
i'll get someone with the hardware to record these when it goes live for real, but for now we're at https://famitracker.bandcamp.com. i'm opening up three slots in the OP for the following:
- banner artist (975 x 180) Taken by FamicomForever & Amilgi
- logo artist (at least 480 x 480, square) Taken by FamicomForever & Amilgi
- album artist (at least 700 x 700, square) Taken by FamicomForever & Amilgi
Rules I Ripped Off the Other Guy
- 1. Only one slot at a time per person.
- 2. The limit for calling dibs for each person is 5 times. We don't really need one person covering the whole soundtrack. do what ya like
- 3. Members can use whichever expansion chip needed to cover the song needed. The only limit is your creativity. As for the organization, all the songs will be kept in a folder/zip.
- 4. Usage of references are allowed, whether it be looking at a .midi or looking at the games files. As long as the end product sounds great, I'll allow it.
- 5. You may stylize the song if you want. It can range from a simple cover of the song to a complete remix. I must ask that you should at least make the main melody recognizable.
- 6. You must send me your finished .ftm through PM.
- 7. You may pick another song once again if your song has been completed and sent to me.
- 8. If I do give your song the greenlight, then you may post it in this thread.
- 9. The maximum time it should take to make a song is 1 week. If you called dibs on a song and still haven't PM'd me the song, I will send you a PM and/or contact you through e-mail. If I didn't receive a response from you within 2 days, the song shall be available once more, for people to call dibs on.
- 10. The most important part of all: have fun!
- 11. no whining about the rules
EDIT: The guy who's topic I ripped this from just figured out that you must have a client in order to hold a channel. The guy who's topic I ripped this from isn't on their own PC at this moment, so the IRC chat must wait until the guy who's topic I ripped this from is at home (which is on Monday.)
Here is a chat that the guy who's topic I ripped this from made for the purpose of this project.
Put your username and write the channel name. The channel we will be using is called "#ftm" (without quotations). The guy who's topic I ripped this from might not be online all the time, so please try to respect one another and keep discussions only for this project. Otherwise, find yourselves another chat to talk about things in your life.
Here are the songs from Thunderforce IV (Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkPa1V- ... B4713E7D2A):
- 1. Lightning Strikes Again - Opening Taken by Slammin
2. Don't Go Off - Stage Select Taken by MovieMovies1
3. Fighting Back - Stage 1-A Taken by Mojitone
4. What!? - Stage 1-B Taken by LarryLarington
5. Evil Destroyer - Stage 1-Boss Taken by Slammin
6. Space Walk - Stage 2-A Taken by MovieMovies1
7. Danger!! Danger!! - Stage 2-B Taken by Shywolf
8. Attack Sharply - Stage 2-Boss Taken by Raijin
9. The Sky Line - Stage 3-A Taken by Harumi
10. Air Raid - Stage 3-B Taken by YobaHere
11. Simmer Down - Stage 3-Boss Taken by Amilgi
12. Sand Hell - Stage 4-A Taken by m9m
13. Where!? - Stage 4-B Taken by Shywolf
14. Strike Out - Stage 4-Boss Taken by Amilgi
15. Battle Ship - Stage 5-A Taken by kfaraday
16. Stranger - Stage 5-Boss Taken by Raijin
17. Neo Weapon - Docking (Thunder Sword) Taken by PostApocolyptica
18. Great Sea Power - Stage 6 Taken by za909
19. The Breaker - Stage 6-Boss Taken by Shywolf
20. Sea Of Flame - Stage 7 Taken by za909
21. Rancor - Stage 7-Boss Taken by Shywolf
22. Metal Squad - Stage 8 Taken by Raijin
23. Phantom - Stage 8-Boss Taken by Shywolf
24. Down Right Attack - Stage 9 Taken by YobaHere
25. Recalcitrance - Stage 9-Boss Taken by Shywolf
26. The Danger Zone - Stage 10 Taken by Shywolf
27. War Like Requiem - Stage 10-Boss Taken by Raijin
28. Shooting Stars - Easy Mode Ending Taken by YobaHere
29. Silvery Light Of The Moon - Normal Mode Ending Taken by Amilgi
30. Light Of Silence - Hard Mode Ending Taken by FamicomForever
31. Love Dream - Maniac Mode Ending Taken by Raijin
32. Stand Up Against Myself - Staff Roll Taken by Amilgi
33. Dead End - Game Over Taken by Amilgi
34. Count Down - Continue Taken by LarryLarington
35. Tan Tan Ta Ta Ta Tan - Configuration Taken by FamicomForever
36. Because You're The Number One - Ranking 1st Taken by jaxcheese
37. Remember Of ＜Knight Of Legend＞ - Ranking 2～10th Taken by FamicomForever
38. The Stars - Ranking Demo Taken by YobaHere
39. Omake 1 Taken by ctr
40. Omake 2 Taken by ctr
41. Omake 3 Taken by Amilgi
42. Omake 4 Taken by CurriculumCrasher
43. Omake 5 Taken by Amilgi
44. Omake 6 Taken by TheMudkipMaster12
45. Omake 7 Taken by Shywolf
46. Omake 8 Taken by jaxcheese
47. Omake 9 Taken by Raijin
48. Omake 10 Taken by DMT Produktionen
When songs are called for dibs, I will strike the ones that were taken, in order to make things easier and such.
Red = Taken, but not sent
Green = Taken and completed
If you need to contact the guy who's topic I ripped this off, they're available at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, my email's email@example.com
(You guys can use this thread to just call for dibs or for posting your completed music!)