Pattern Editor Glitch?

Please post about bugs here.
Forum rules
When making a bug report, please try to be as specific as possible. Include information on how to reproduce the bug and an example file if possible.
If the application crashed, please include the generated memory dump file as well.
sparkyrogers

Pattern Editor Glitch?

Postby sparkyrogers » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:57 pm

Hello Bug Forum. I've encountered a strange problem with the cursor in the pattern error. Ever since I started using FT in 2010 ish, I remember that the cursor would always move down a step whenever I would input a note. This is supposed to happen, correct me if it's not. I say this because all of a sudden, the cursor remains stationary whenever I input a note. It would still move when I hit delete or move with the arrow keys, but just never when I input a note. The only thing I remember doing prior to this is editing some of the sound settings in the configuration menu, and I had the program open over the previous night from listening to a few of my modules. I don't know whether or not it's a glitch with the program, but I wasn't sure where else to find help from this. Does anyone know how to fix this?

jsr
Site Admin

Re: Pattern Editor Glitch?

Postby jsr » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:00 pm

You probably checked the "Receive sync ticks" button in the MIDI configuration window.
Famitracker developer

sparkyrogers

Re: Pattern Editor Glitch?

Postby sparkyrogers » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:54 am

jsr wrote:You probably checked the "Receive sync ticks" button in the MIDI configuration window.

Bless your soul, jsr.