[0.5.0 Beta 5] All Channels "Disappear"

Please post about bugs here.
Forum rules
When making a bug report, please try to be as specific as possible. Include information on how to reproduce the bug and an example file if possible.
If the application crashed, please include the generated memory dump file as well.
TheMudkipMaster12

[0.5.0 Beta 5] All Channels "Disappear"

Postby TheMudkipMaster12 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:06 am

I came across this by accident when making a song. I might sound crazy, but I'll try to explain how to do it. First you need to have an expansion channel in the module. Then, you need to select the whole channel (double-click) and delete whatever is in the channel. Next, go to Module Properties and remove the expansion chip by selecting 2a03. When you click OK, you have to click a couple times in the black part next to where the channels are (or the registers if you have those enabled) and BAM! They seemed to have vanished. When playing the song in this state, the frame editor does not appear to update.

If you don't understand, here is a video of me recreating it using the FDS expansion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DDlOoQxFhA
EDIT: Updated video link.
"It's funny because cool, means cold." -Savestate, Feb. 17, 2016

HI IM KIPPTUNE AND THIS IS MY OLD ACCOUNT LOL

ollaxe

Re: [0.5.0 Beta 5] All Channels "Disappear"

Postby ollaxe » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:01 am

You can get the same disappearing channel glitch to happen if you scroll to the right using the scroll-bar in the bottom, then make the window as thin as you can (vertically). And bam! Channels=ded.
Hi! I'm not really active here anymore but I still make music. Nowadays I mostly make dubstep with emphasis on good melodies and chord progressions.
SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/ollaxe
Twitter: twitter.com/ollaxe
Discord server: dis.gd/tK7uRnc
I'm also on Spotify. Search "OllAxe" and you'll find me.