Yxx for all channels?

Post about feature requests here.
User avatar
Stratelier
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Re: Yxx for all channels?

Postby Stratelier » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:35 am

Dr. Merio wrote:Given that "x = whatever number you put in" and "A = the engine speed", if:

x = 03
A = 180

3/180 = 0,1666...67 seconds = 3 engine cycles

Therefore your argument is redundant.

lol. Now I wonder why the OP didn't just say that it would be in engine cycles directly.

User avatar
ollaxe
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Yxx for all channels?

Postby ollaxe » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:45 am

jsr wrote:It's not really different implementing it for other channels than for the DPCM channel, it's only that I've seen more use for it for the DPCM channel.

This has been requested before so I'll prioritize it.


Thank you! :)
Hi! I'm not really active here anymore but I still make music. Nowadays I mostly make dubstep with emphasis on good melodies and chord progressions.
SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/ollaxe
Twitter: twitter.com/ollaxe
Discord server: dis.gd/tK7uRnc
I'm also on Spotify. Search "OllAxe" and you'll find me.

User avatar
ollaxe
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Yxx for all channels?

Postby ollaxe » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:47 am

Stratelier wrote:
Dr. Merio wrote:Given that "x = whatever number you put in" and "A = the engine speed", if:

x = 03
A = 180

3/180 = 0,1666...67 seconds = 3 engine cycles

Therefore your argument is redundant.

lol. Now I wonder why the OP didn't just say that it would be in engine cycles directly.


I forgot that it was called engine cycles :lol:
I'll go ahead and change that right now!
Hi! I'm not really active here anymore but I still make music. Nowadays I mostly make dubstep with emphasis on good melodies and chord progressions.
SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/ollaxe
Twitter: twitter.com/ollaxe
Discord server: dis.gd/tK7uRnc
I'm also on Spotify. Search "OllAxe" and you'll find me.

User avatar
jrlepage
Forum Staff
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:25 am
Location: Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: Yxx for all channels?

Postby jrlepage » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:30 pm

I would appreciate it if you would avoid double posts in the future. Thanks.
Follow me on Twitter.

User avatar
ollaxe
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Yxx for all channels?

Postby ollaxe » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:35 pm

jrlepage wrote:I would appreciate it if you would avoid double posts in the future. Thanks.


Sorry, I'll keep that in mind! :)
Hi! I'm not really active here anymore but I still make music. Nowadays I mostly make dubstep with emphasis on good melodies and chord progressions.
SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/ollaxe
Twitter: twitter.com/ollaxe
Discord server: dis.gd/tK7uRnc
I'm also on Spotify. Search "OllAxe" and you'll find me.


Return to “Feature Requests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest