- FamiTracker users will be able to enjoy the user interface extensions in 0CC-FT, without needing to worry about compatibility issues;
- Similarly, they can receive bug fixes for the vanilla branch, some of which are rather severe and have been present for many years;
- They can more easily transition to 0CC-FT once they get used to the workflow in this build;
- Such a build can prevent 0CC-FT itself from maintaining too much legacy code and checking version compatibility during run-time;
- It will serve to highlight the interface features of 0CC-FT that I believe are underrated compared to its module features.
Questions and information regarding the source & NSF driver.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
057-FamiTracker is a suspended version of 0CC-FamiTracker; it is a special build that supports only the vanilla FamiTracker subset of module features, but otherwise shares all the improvements in 0CC-FamiTracker. I realized that such a build would have many benefits:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest