Mega Man LL

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
littlelamp100

Mega Man LL

Postby littlelamp100 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:37 pm

YAS FINALLY
took forever
thanks to Threxx for re-writing echo
now listen in all its glory ;) (actually imo I've gotten better but w/e)
Attachments
megaman LL.ftm
enjoy?
(298.69 KiB) Downloaded 261 times

Threxx

Re: Mega Man LL

Postby Threxx » Thu May 14, 2015 11:38 pm

echo woman theme is the best theme here obviously

retrodpc

Postby retrodpc » Fri May 15, 2015 12:57 am

no world at peace is better obviously
Don't copypasta Quotes

my sondclop

Shywolf

Postby Shywolf » Fri May 15, 2015 1:45 am

nononono wizard man theme is the best obviously

Cool theme, Threxx! Man, this project never dies. :mrgreen:

MrKyurem

Postby MrKyurem » Fri May 15, 2015 6:30 am

New Echo Woman is nice, but we all know Toxic Man is the best. Because that's the only one I directly contributed to. The others I just moaned and whined about.

Speaking of moaning and whining, didn't you tell me that Cash Man was going to be revamped before you re-released this?

Also, you hint that this doesn't live up to your more recent work when Wily 1+2 and the Final Boss themes are in here. As Shywolf says, this project never dies. because of this i want you to rework the entire soundtrack to be like you music now, considering you've "gotten better"'

Threxx

Postby Threxx » Fri May 15, 2015 11:55 am

MrKyurem wrote:New Echo Woman is nice, but we all know Toxic Man is the best. Because that's the only one I directly contributed to. The others I just moaned and whined about.

Speaking of moaning and whining, didn't you tell me that Cash Man was going to be revamped before you re-released this?

Also, you hint that this doesn't live up to your more recent work when Wily 1+2 and the Final Boss themes are in here. As Shywolf says, this project never dies. because of this i want you to rework the entire soundtrack to be like you music now, considering you've "gotten better"'

Both of those songs are also in Mega Man: Infamous Intent, and I wouldn't have converted the instruments myself if I didn't think they were good. ;)

MrKyurem

Postby MrKyurem » Fri May 15, 2015 2:58 pm

Threxx wrote:
MrKyurem wrote:New Echo Woman is nice, but we all know Toxic Man is the best. Because that's the only one I directly contributed to. The others I just moaned and whined about.

Both of those songs are also in Mega Man: Infamous Intent, and I wouldn't have converted the instruments myself if I didn't think they were good. ;)

Oh, yeah, I remember from that old forum preview! (not the new one)

now i remember why i was so hype

Threxx

Postby Threxx » Fri May 15, 2015 8:06 pm

MrKyurem wrote:
Threxx wrote:

Oh, yeah, I remember from that old forum preview! (not the new one)

now i remember why i was so hype

i might make a new forum preview thread for the sake of the new forums

littlelamp100

Postby littlelamp100 » Sat May 16, 2015 1:55 pm

MrKyurem wrote:Speaking of moaning and whining, didn't you tell me that Cash Man was going to be revamped before you re-released this?

yes
everyone else I talked to said to just release it

Threxx

Postby Threxx » Sat May 16, 2015 5:52 pm

littlelamp100 wrote:
MrKyurem wrote:Speaking of moaning and whining, didn't you tell me that Cash Man was going to be revamped before you re-released this?

yes
everyone else I talked to said to just release it

because it's honestly not that bad of a song.

it grew on me.