hello

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
Fervir

Re: hello

Postby Fervir » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:45 am

Thanks for all these ftms
They're really entertaining to watch and listen to.
I've been a fan since I heard your work on Taquito Tower

kfaraday

Postby kfaraday » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:34 am

Ahornberg wrote:"klonoa lunatea's veil - lolo" is a real great track ... is that you singing on the DPCM channel?

i wish~ it's iggy azalea, she has a very funny voice imo

Attachments
milkevoli.ftm
2a03, based on "luna" from the video game "virtue's last reward". one of two originals sent into famicompo pico 2014
(23.78 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
taquito tower - incidental music.ftm
mmc5, bgm to a ludum dare game w/ mush & magdev. this is popular amongst lets players for some reason
(77.98 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
cirno.ftm
2a03 speed-remix of "beloved tomboyish daughter", started five hours before the end of 9/9 at the behest of tripflag. i think i finished it in time
(174.88 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
doodle3.ftm
short vrc7 loop made after a period of creative drought. neo-classical?
(10.85 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
rosemaster's op.ftm
8-n163, based off "rosemaster" from the web comic "cucumber quest". this sounds better on nsf export
(20.82 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

recme

Postby recme » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:33 am

nice tunes! i really dig the doodle3 you made there.

Sheena

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:46 am

- antmusik has a real 12-tone serialist feel to it. Very avant-garde, pretty sweet to see someone doing that!

- MECHAMOZART is delightful!! I feel like I'm eating cotton candy at a carnival made of clouds!! Reminds me of Up! Then... boss music! Sick transition, very well done. Still carnival sounding! Great job keeping with the theme. The ending is comedy gold.

- jrlepage is a good loop with some cool syncopation, it's nice to hear some bossa-nova-ish beats that are a couple of 16th notes off from the typical pattern, it makes for a more interesting feel.

- spice bros is a great example of a song that's super dirty and messy on purpose. It sounds great. The song title joke is actually kind of relevant, as this song kind of reminds me of being burnt out on vicodin in an awesome way.

- WAFFLEMONSTERISAFOOT is another manic mess in the best possible way. You have a really good ability to portray humor in your music, as well as mania. Short loop, but it's good!

I really like your style and I wanna hear more!! Thanks for sharing!

Sheena

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:01 am

Just actually read the thread, there's a lot more to hear. It's all so good. You're so good.

kfaraday

Postby kfaraday » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:12 am

hey, thank you very much!