Cadmium Strength (incomplete) (5-N163)

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
decomposinghorse

Cadmium Strength (incomplete) (5-N163)

Postby decomposinghorse » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:31 am

welcome to my blog
comments don't require mod approvel here!!!! ANARCHYthat's not necessarily indicative of anarchy you fucknut
t w i l i g h    t :    a r t h o u  s e
more like fuckin' crackhouse
DAAAHAHAHAHAHA
i am never going to finish this in my current state

started in october filename 2015, fucked around for years

this one is better than this one
that one is better than that one
Attachments
october 08th, 2015.ftm
(82.46 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
Last edited by decomposinghorse on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Potentialing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Cadmium Strength (incomplete) (5-N163)

Postby Potentialing » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:26 am

I'm not too big of a fan of the cryptic posting, but as far as the song goes:

This is a very moody piece! I hear a lot of colorful things in this piece, and it feels very sensitive! I really like all of those little details you scattered throughout the song, including some clever use of detune to bring it all together. There's not much of a melody here, but I feel the instrumental pretty much speaks for itself already, and it sends a really strong message to me.

Actually, the loop sounds fine to me too, and you could probably fade it out after a couple of loops and call the track finished... Although in the end it really depends on how you intend on telling the song's story. Track #2 was fun to listen to as well. Overall, great work with the piece! I'm looking forward to hearing more of your stuff!

By the way, we haven't met before, have we? : )

decomposinghorse

Postby decomposinghorse » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:31 am

Tobikomi

Postby Tobikomi » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:34 am

I love how unique this! You are one of those people that try to push the limits in the software, even if there is an expansion module! Nice ork!
ぼくのなまえはブライアン(とびこみ)だ。はじめまして!
My name is Bryan (Tobikomi). Nice to meet you!

My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/bryan-ness-699934457/tracks
My Chipmusic: http://chipmusic.org/gameputer_bryan3

decomposinghorse

Postby decomposinghorse » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:28 pm

kfaraday

Postby kfaraday » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:15 pm

<33

Return to “Original Music”