Cruisin'

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
davidlikescheese1000

Cruisin'

Postby davidlikescheese1000 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:39 pm

Didn't post it on youtube yet, but you can download it and take a look at it.

The name of the song is Cruisin'. Hope you like it. this is actually my first song I made that isn't a remake of something :D

also, first post hype :P :P :P
Attachments
Cruisin'.ftm
(9.02 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

Potentialing

Re: Cruisin'

Postby Potentialing » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Hey! Welcome to FamiTracker forums!

The track's really bouncy/lively! It's short and sweet, and it reminds me faintly of Diddy Kong Racing, in a good way. I love the drum fills in the last 2 patterns. Do you have any plans to extending this/adding a melody? I'd love to see a longer version of this!

I love the 1xx bending at the end of the loop, by the way. It's very fun to listen to!

davidlikescheese1000

Re: Cruisin'

Postby davidlikescheese1000 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:33 pm

by Potentialing » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:01 pm

Hey! Welcome to FamiTracker forums!

The track's really bouncy/lively! It's short and sweet, and it reminds me faintly of Diddy Kong Racing, in a good way. I love the drum fills in the last 2 patterns. Do you have any plans to extending this/adding a melody? I'd love to see a longer version of this!

I love the 1xx bending at the end of the loop, by the way. It's very fun to listen to!

I was actually thinking of that with the first pulse of the 2A03 chip. Bad thing is that due to the chiptune limitations that I have 1 more channel left, I'm just going to use the root of the triad but 1 (or 2) octave above.

edit: Also, I got a lot of track remixes that I would like to share in the cover music forum :P

Return to “Original Music”