Room - Original

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
LokiStriker

Room - Original

Postby LokiStriker » Tue May 17, 2016 2:17 am

So I did this piece thinking that I'd transpose it to a music sheet for piano, it looks kinda hard to play, but I wouldn't know, as Im just starting.

Hope you enjoy, open to criticism, or if you feel like remixing.
You always knew my weak spot, and you knew my breaking point...
Oh... how you loved to kill me...

SoundCloud.com/lokistriker

B8Bit

Re: Room - Original

Postby B8Bit » Tue May 17, 2016 3:40 am

I'd say go for it on piano. Shouldn't be impossible on the fingers. This reminds me a little of the harps in Aerith's Theme from FF7. Only me? :D

Torowin

Postby Torowin » Tue May 24, 2016 6:57 am

I like the chords in this, and although at times the melody in this can be a bit too dissonant, overall it fits the mood.
I don't know how long you've been at this, but for just starting this is pretty damn good yo. You got the slow song thing down, i'd love to see more styles from you in the future. :D

LokiStriker

Postby LokiStriker » Wed May 25, 2016 11:16 pm

Torowin wrote:I like the chords in this, and although at times the melody in this can be a bit too dissonant, overall it fits the mood.

Kind of the intention, tho there was a moment where I thought changing the main melody, couldnt do it, as the old one kept playing in my mind, Im more a chords guy.

Torowin wrote:I don't know how long you've been at this, but for just starting this is pretty damn good yo. You got the slow song thing down, i'd love to see more styles from you in the future. :D

I write songs on guitar, mainly soft melancolic ones, I try to go outside my box sometimes and try more fast-paced ones, or more to the "happy" side, sometimes works...
I've started Famitraker 2 years ago or so, never got "good" at it, specially on drums xD... but always forget it and always comeback in a while... I'll be sure to post some more when I get more songs going on
Glad to hear the feedback *sligh bow*
You always knew my weak spot, and you knew my breaking point...
Oh... how you loved to kill me...

SoundCloud.com/lokistriker

Turbonaator

Postby Turbonaator » Thu May 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Reminds me of something kraftwerk would make. pretty neat!

Return to “Original Music”