Current time: 6:00 AM [This is a song, don't get confused] [N163 BETA]

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.

Do you like this song?

Yes
4
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

User avatar
Doc2211
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:14 pm
Contact:

Current time: 6:00 AM [This is a song, don't get confused] [N163 BETA]

Postby Doc2211 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:33 pm

Another song today. Hope you like it!


Note: Frame 03 of DCPM is a reference to this :
mmpg.ftm
I never put this on the forum until now.
(38.14 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Attachments
6 00 AM.ftm
Tell me what you think!
(61.1 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering.

soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/soundsync5000

User avatar
Teuthida
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:25 am

Re: Current time: 6:00 AM [This is a song, don't get confused] [N163 BETA]

Postby Teuthida » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:59 am

This is great! I love the return of the SFX percussion, even if it's only for a few frames. My only problem is the the melody gets drowned out a few times by the rest of the instruments.
A squid with a higher post count than the NES can handle.

I'm on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX87jJAJ3LPezjkWIk2TWEg

User avatar
Doc2211
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Current time: 6:00 AM [This is a song, don't get confused] [N163 BETA]

Postby Doc2211 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:00 am

Teuthida wrote:This is great! I love the return of the SFX percussion, even if it's only for a few frames. My only problem is the the melody gets drowned out a few times by the rest of the instruments.

Bruh I know, it's just that I wanted to use the triangle to add to the beat instead of the melody, because I can't think of anything for the triangle.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering.

soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/soundsync5000

User avatar
BioMechanicalDude
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 2:54 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Current time: 6:00 AM [This is a song, don't get confused] [N163 BETA]

Postby BioMechanicalDude » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:33 am

Nice song! It's cheerful and perfect for waking up early in the morning, getting ready to start your day. :) What I can't help but notice though is not the song itself, but the poll... It's genius! You might know how disappointing it is to post an FTM on these forums and not get a single reply, even if plenty of people have downloaded your song. So I'm wondering whether it'd be OK to do this for any songs, just to get some kind of feedback. I guess I'll go make a poll for it :D Anyway, this song is great! Good job!
Greetings! I'm That Bio Mechanical Dude and I like creating various stuff like movies, games and of course chiptunes!
You can check out my YouTube Channel.
You can also follow me on Twitter.

User avatar
Doc2211
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Current time: 6:00 AM [This is a song, don't get confused] [N163 BETA]

Postby Doc2211 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:31 am

BioMechanicalDude wrote:Nice song! It's cheerful and perfect for waking up early in the morning, getting ready to start your day. :) What I can't help but notice though is not the song itself, but the poll... It's genius! You might know how disappointing it is to post an FTM on these forums and not get a single reply, even if plenty of people have downloaded your song. So I'm wondering whether it'd be OK to do this for any songs, just to get some kind of feedback. I guess I'll go make a poll for it :D Anyway, this song is great! Good job!

It's a good idea to get feedback, so yeah! Go for the poll! I'm not the first guy to actually make a poll for songs, other people on the forum do this too. Also Thanks for the feedback on the song!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering.

soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/soundsync5000

User avatar
Blipkid
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:02 pm
Location: Portland OR
Contact:

Re: Current time: 6:00 AM [This is a song, don't get confused] [N163 BETA]

Postby Blipkid » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:25 pm

Good energetic song
I like it ^_^

I love the bubble dmc sample btw.
*crams a copy of Bubble5.dmc into pocket*
>Arrowhead EP coming out Fall 2016!
>Check out my work on the Worldbent soundtrack
>Soundcloud
>Contact: blipkidmusic@gmail.com
^_^

User avatar
Doc2211
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Current time: 6:00 AM [This is a song, don't get confused] [N163 BETA]

Postby Doc2211 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:44 pm

Blipkid wrote:Good energetic song
I like it ^_^

I love the bubble dmc sample btw.
*crams a copy of Bubble5.dmc into pocket*


I had to make that sample on my own. Before I even knew about this forum, I wanted to make beats with DPCM, so I thought "how about we use airplanes and bubbles? BECAUSE THAT MAKES SENSE!"
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering.

soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/soundsync5000

User avatar
FloppyDisk
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:12 am

Re: Current time: 6:00 AM [This is a song, don't get confused] [N163 BETA]

Postby FloppyDisk » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:40 am

nice tune, it's energetic and cheerful!

basically everything Blipkid said.
Don't copy that floppy!

I have a Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbvooz ... NbuSAKbn5w
There's pretty much nothing there, but y'know, just in case.