work_oportunity

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
Dev.Games

work_oportunity

Postby Dev.Games » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:22 pm

Hi I'm part of a Indi game developing company and I'm looking for original music for a original game which is on track to go on steam. please post your music and past work if you have, this is a great opportunity :D

Doc2211

Re: work_oportunity

Postby Doc2211 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:27 pm

You probably should've posted this in off-topic discussion
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering.

soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/soundsync5000

iYamWhatIYam

Postby iYamWhatIYam » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:32 pm

First off, this is the incorrect place to post this topic. This kind of shit belongs in the Off-topic board of this forum. (The fact that you cannot even get this basic thing right is already concerning.)

Second, you are literally just jumping in to claim some fucking music. Are you serious? Do you have no respect at all? The way it is, this forum is dying, the community has all delegated elsewhere, and many of those who are still here are people like you; coming to get some free labor and leave, never to do anything meaningful with FamiTracker or its community.

At this point in time, and myself a victim of producing labor for a game (which is in fact real, but is complete and utter shit), I am sick of people like you just coming along, posting only once, and then leaving without a trace. This is a forum for the FamiTracker community; it is not a place to come and ask some random fucking people to make music for a game that we don't even know exists.

And that brings me to my next point... I have seen people ask for music for their game. And some of them have actually had the respect of showing their assets. But you... you come in and claim that you are a part of some team. So, what is this team's name? And what are you working on? And where the hell is your proof of concept? Is there a demo that is playable at all, in any state? You manage not only to be a complete ass and ask a dying forum for free music, but you show us absolutely nothing.

Please, kindly fuck off. And never come back. Kthx.
I have permanently switched to 0CC-FamiTracker. If and when JSR decides to update vanilla FamiTracker at this point is entirely out of the question for me.
YouTube
Twitter

MagicSpider

Postby MagicSpider » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:39 pm

Don't let FamiTracker die.

Edit : Yes, Dev.Games is a dick.

Dev.Games

Postby Dev.Games » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:45 pm

first man I don't know if you saw it says work_oportunity...
I didn't post the name of the team because we dont want spam on our contact email or social media, it happened to us twice now.

this is legit... for a job vacant as a game developing musician.

no concept means no theft of or work as it happened also.

Thanks for your representation of the community iYamWhatIYam you made us proud to ask here

arethere

Postby arethere » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:46 pm

i am very interested
here is my most recent composition
i look forward to working with you
Attachments
furby.ftm
BETA
(5.78 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

Famulator

Postby Famulator » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:32 pm

something similar to this happened like a day ago. too similar. i honestly wouldnt be surprised if Dev.Games and Gadou were the same person, though i shouldn't be jumping to conclusions.
i dont think theres a problem with coming and asking for some music, provided you do it right. i think this post and this are good examples.
i personally have no experience with this kind of stuff, but i think that "dev.games" should respect the community and listen to what the people are saying. but if they choose just to be ignorant, then why even bother?

iYamWhatIYam

Postby iYamWhatIYam » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:39 pm

Dev.Games wrote:first man I don't know if you saw it says work_oportunity...
I didn't post the name of the team because we dont want spam on our contact email or social media, it happened to us twice now.

this is legit... for a job vacant as a game developing musician.

no concept means no theft of or work as it happened also.

Thanks for your representation of the community iYamWhatIYam you made us proud to ask here

You completely missed what I was saying. Great job of making a fool of yourself.
I have permanently switched to 0CC-FamiTracker. If and when JSR decides to update vanilla FamiTracker at this point is entirely out of the question for me.
YouTube
Twitter

FloppyDisk

Postby FloppyDisk » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:15 pm

We need to see evidence that this game exists.
If you have any screenshots or anything, post them, else we won't know if this is valid or not.
Don't copy that floppy!

I have a Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbvooz ... NbuSAKbn5w
There's pretty much nothing there, but y'know, just in case.

Flalcon

Postby Flalcon » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:23 am

I would love to try this! Please, take a look at my portfolio!
Attachments
Portfolio.ftm
(4.26 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
Why can't EVERY level be the volcano level?

Return to “Original Music”