work_oportunity

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
TheNoobHunter

Re: work_oportunity

Postby TheNoobHunter » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:52 am

Wow seems like a lot of people are getting interested in this, here's my demo if you're interested.
Attachments
Demo.ftm
(22.85 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

Trayson

Postby Trayson » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:56 am

TheNoobHunter wrote:Wow seems like a lot of people are getting interested in this, here's my demo if you're interested.

Pretty neat.
Here, I fixed it up a bit. ;)
Attachments
Demo (edited).ftm
(17.3 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

LokiStriker

Postby LokiStriker » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:12 am

FloppyDisk wrote:We need to see evidence that this game exists.
If you have any screenshots or anything, post them, else we won't know if this is valid or not.

Agreed

So at the current time Im working on a game myself:
I found a streamer, I liked the art and the concept and currently Im working for the game.
I talked to the person for around 2 weeks before I jumped to it. And I knew all about the game at that point...

Dev.Games, you have to understand people might wanna work for you if they find your current work interesting?... worth while for their time?...

iYamWhatIYam wrote:.... a victim of producing labor for a game (which is in fact real, but is complete and utter shit)...

This is exactly why you would need to show the game, have a page or any kind of place we could see your game... theres a currently similar case going on off topics that has been solved, for what it seems, but asking out of nowhere and without any reference of your art/design/proof of the game you are working on... its really hard for people to offer their services... and yes... this belongs in "Off topic discussion", this is "Original Music" "Post your original music here and receive feedback."

I would suggest redo the post and "explain your game/show art/explain the concept and how you are gonna achieve it/anything really that would make someone work with you/your team for your game", and post it in "Off topic"

And...
Dev.Games wrote:Thanks for your representation of the community iYamWhatIYam you made us proud to ask here

...Maybe harsh, but at least he is doing a job of protecting the community... its a community after all...
You always knew my weak spot, and you knew my breaking point...
Oh... how you loved to kill me...

SoundCloud.com/lokistriker

FloppyDisk

Postby FloppyDisk » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:49 am

I guess if everyone else is doing it...
Attachments
indi_game.ftm
(1.92 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Don't copy that floppy!

I have a Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbvooz ... NbuSAKbn5w
There's pretty much nothing there, but y'know, just in case.

TheNoobHunter

Postby TheNoobHunter » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:10 am

Oh and by the way, if you want to make your own music, here's a protip. Midi import is a wonderful tool. Here's an example:
Attachments
Demo2.ftm
(63.23 KiB) Downloaded 42 times