Page 1 of 1

The Pile [VRC6]

Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:36 am
by The Caller
Just a short song I composed for a character of mine. It's supposed to be somewhat sad and forbidding.

Feedback is welcome.

Re: The Pile [VRC6]

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:53 am
by Tobikomi
This has some nice/weird tempo going on here! I like it!

Re: The Pile [VRC6]

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 am
by Teuthida
My only problem is that the melody is really hard to hear. Try turning it up a little.

Re: The Pile [VRC6]

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:44 am
by The Caller
Teuthida wrote:My only problem is that the melody is really hard to hear. Try turning it up a little.


Hmm yeah, the other channels are really empowering over the melody. I might turn it up a bit. Emphasis on 'might', because I'm a lazy piece of sh*t.

Re: The Pile [VRC6]

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:45 am
by The Caller
Tobikomi wrote:This has some nice/weird tempo going on here! I like it!


Arigatou, Tobi.

Re: The Pile [VRC6]

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:55 pm
by Magdiel
I, like, cannot complain about your work, okay? Seriously stop it, you're making me jealous at this point.

Re: The Pile [VRC6]

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:59 pm
by The Caller
Magdiel wrote:I, like, cannot complain about your work, okay? Seriously stop it, you're making me jealous at this point.


Aw you, cut it off, you silly. It's not even that good :3