Itty-Bitty Magma Seer [2a03]

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
The Caller

Itty-Bitty Magma Seer [2a03]

Postby The Caller » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:06 pm

So hey y'all.

This is a recreation of a fairly old song of mine (not really old, but it's been over 10 months now, so... kinda), Ignited Magma Seer. Basically, I changed the chip to 2a03 and made it sound... tiny and adorable. I guess. I tried to make it a lot more simple and dare I say, empty than the original. I just wanted it to sound very silly. I didn't change very much either, it's virtually the same.

If you want to hear the original, here's the link to the Famitracker post.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2964&p=19289&hilit=Ignited#p19289

Be aware though, it's old and not good at all. Also, if you've read the post, just so you know, Hush Project is not a thing anymore.

Anyhow, enjoy. Feedback is welcome.
Attachments
Itty-Bitty Magma Seer [VRC6].ftm
"im gon burn yu in dah bum-bum!"
(46.59 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
Last edited by The Caller on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Magdiel

Re: Itty-Bitty Magma Seer [2a03]

Postby Magdiel » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:42 pm

Your intro is a little long for my taste, but everything else is pretty solid. Although, you weren't kidding when you said a lot more empty. I think you could've embellished the melody near the beginning a bit more. All that said, you've yet to disappoint me, dude.

The Caller

Re: Itty-Bitty Magma Seer [2a03]

Postby The Caller » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:19 am

Thanks. If you want to be disappointed, then check my posts prior to 2017. I started composing chiptunes in 2015, and all my creations since then have been extremely lackluster. Only at the start of 2017 was the time I managed to compose meaningful, and for that matter, good chiptunes, in fact. It's been a long road.

Return to “Original Music”