Boss Battle 3 (VRC6)

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
LunuLeaf

Boss Battle 3 (VRC6)

Postby LunuLeaf » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:30 am

Hi,

I made a Boss-Themed theme, or at least I hope it should sound like one, because I always had problems by keeping on my original thoughts.
This is a track I made over the last months with an older instrument-set of mine and got this done yesterday, which I'm quite happy about.
Anyways enjoy, feedback is welcome.
Attachments
BossTheme3.ftm
Beta 0.5
(37.82 KiB) Downloaded 136 times

Kwalla

Re: Boss Battle 3 (VRC6)

Postby Kwalla » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:56 pm

That's pretty good.

LunuLeaf

Postby LunuLeaf » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:37 pm

Ah, thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it, because that's one of my best songs I've done so far.

MagicSpider

Postby MagicSpider » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:54 pm

i agree with kwalla, this song is very good. I also liked the other one Mt Blizz

LunuLeaf

Postby LunuLeaf » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:26 pm

Thank you too. It really motivates me to hear that, especially because this song was more or less just something I wanted to do with that instrument set, after trying to make something soundtrack like with other songs with that set and never worked on it further ... well exept this one. This theme here should be the one for the third boss, that's why it's called Boss Battle 3. Maybe oneday I will make another track with this set. Keep tracking, guys.

divya046

Postby divya046 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:15 am

nice music blog and forum replies. I am interested in boss battle 3 , i am fan of this album.

LunuLeaf

Postby LunuLeaf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:27 pm

divya046 wrote:nice music blog and forum replies. I am interested in boss battle 3 , i am fan of this album.

Thanks for your interest.

Well it was in last November, where I wanted something Game OST like and wanted to try out VRC6, I got inspiration from an original thread called "Clash with the Thunder King" for that. Anyways I wanted something that could fit into a space/spaceshooter like game and so I came to the name "Star Avoid". My very first thing here was the Title Theme and after I finished I just realized how good this theme was, despite I had only half a year of FamiTracker experience. So I wanted to move on and make the other songs with this peaceful, chill style of the title theme(, although it doesn't sound THAT much like a spaceshooter). But I didn't came that far somewhen after that I fell in... I don't know how to call this, like a ... "musicial hole". I didn't came to anything to compose in Star Avoid so I moved on to other stuff like covers. Now after that I tried to make another song with this module and that was Boss Battle 3. And well that's the story behind that.

Anyways thanks again for your reply divya046, I will attach the ftm below.
Attachments
StarAvoidDoneST.ftm
0.5 BETA, I think, do you?
(71.38 KiB) Downloaded 22 times

Return to “Original Music”