thoughts dancing (2a03)

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
stewboy

thoughts dancing (2a03)

Postby stewboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:34 pm

Hi! This is my latest chiptune that I've done for battleofthebits.org, and I really feel like I'm getting more creative in my use of the basic 2a03 channels.
I wasn't really sure where I was going with it while writing the first few frames, so when it ended up kinda pop-y I just thought 'well I guess that's what this tune is about now'.

thoughts dancing.ftm
(94.44 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
(ft beta 5)

bidy2014@web.de

Re: thoughts dancing (2a03)

Postby bidy2014@web.de » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:28 am

stewboy wrote:Hi! This is my latest chiptune that I've done for battleofthebits.org, and I really feel like I'm getting more creative in my use of the basic 2a03 channels.
I wasn't really sure where I was going with it while writing the first few frames, so when it ended up kinda pop-y I just thought 'well I guess that's what this tune is about now'.

thoughts dancing.ftm
(ft beta 5)

Wow, you really know how to work with the 2A03. I'm always impressed, especially when someone spends the time to get an actual instrument into the DPCM channel. Ooh, wait I remember you, you made Mechanical Clock, didn't you? I don't wanna creep you out, but so far i'm actually a big fan of your work.
"Yes, I do consider myself a musician." - trying to convince myself, January 2017
Oh, also i'm here as well, if you care:
https://soundcloud.com/user-445074234
And contact:
B14music@web.de

Return to “Original Music”