My Best Song Yet! - Better of Two [0cc]

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
Gigaroid

My Best Song Yet! - Better of Two [0cc]

Postby Gigaroid » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:07 pm

I've been making this on and off for a few months and I think it sounds pretty good. Please tell me what you think if you have anything to say. I'd really appreciate it! :)
Attachments
Better of Two.zip
(6.7 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

meegosh

Re: My Best Song Yet! - Better of Two [0cc]

Postby meegosh » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:43 pm

Nice job. I don't think I'd recommend any changes in terms of song structure, etc. Pretty rockin' song. The only change that comes to mind is potentially adjusting the overall mix of the waves. I could always hear the individual parts so it wasn't muddy or anything - there were just some moments where the waves kind of competed for what the focus point should be. One example is the held chords in frame 0F. I thought they kind of drowned out the melody line. Ultra tight song.

Gigaroid

Re: My Best Song Yet! - Better of Two [0cc]

Postby Gigaroid » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:53 am

meegosh wrote:Nice job. I don't think I'd recommend any changes in terms of song structure, etc. Pretty rockin' song. The only change that comes to mind is potentially adjusting the overall mix of the waves. I could always hear the individual parts so it wasn't muddy or anything - there were just some moments where the waves kind of competed for what the focus point should be. One example is the held chords in frame 0F. I thought they kind of drowned out the melody line. Ultra tight song.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! I'm working on the whole balancing thing. Believe it or not, this is a marked improvement above many of my other recent works in that category. But I see I still have ways I can improve, which is always a good thing. :D Thanks again for the feedback.

Return to “Original Music”