Der Unbekannt [VRC6]

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
The Caller

Der Unbekannt [VRC6]

Postby The Caller » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:50 pm

This is a very low-pitch song I made, inspired by Rammstein (Du Hast and such). I think I did a good job with this one.

That's about it, I guess.

Feedback is welcome.
Attachments
Der Unbekannt [VRC6].ftm
Der. Der Unbekannt.
(94.08 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

MagicSpider

Re: Der Unbekannt [VRC6]

Postby MagicSpider » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:24 pm

It's really cool to see you keep this forum alive Caller. Your musics are good as always and this one is pretty different from what i heard before, mostly because it's low-pitched. Its mood changes slightly during frame 0A and the musics becomes intense near 12-15. It's a good climax i'd say, it gets more intense but still keeps it's low-pitched feel.

I also listened to Das Waisenkind and I find it even better than Der Unbekannt, it sounds sadder to me and has more emotion. I liked the melody (vrc6 pulse 1) repeating iself during the whole music.

i wish you luck with the future songs you plan to write.
i can't fix my grammar tho

The Caller

Re: Der Unbekannt [VRC6]

Postby The Caller » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:49 pm

MagicSpider wrote:It's really cool to see you keep this forum alive Caller. Your musics are good as always and this one is pretty different from what i heard before, mostly because it's low-pitched. Its mood changes slightly during frame 0A and the musics becomes intense near 12-15. It's a good climax i'd say, it gets more intense but still keeps it's low-pitched feel.

I also listened to Das Waisenkind and I find it even better than Der Unbekannt, it sounds sadder to me and has more emotion. I liked the melody (vrc6 pulse 1) repeating iself during the whole music.

i wish you luck with the future songs you plan to write.
i can't fix my grammar tho

I'm really glad to hear that, MagicSpider. I did put a bit more emotion in Das Waisenkind. Also, I miss your tracks. I hope you get to post more often.

Return to “Original Music”