[FDS] Hearthcliffe is Near! (Panic Theme)

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Drillimation

[FDS] Hearthcliffe is Near! (Panic Theme)

Postby Drillimation » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:06 pm

I finally composed a panic theme based on the iconic style from the Mario & Luigi series. Here's a rule of favor when I'm making my game: must have funny cutscene with this theme playing before each boss fight.

To add to the panic theme's atmosphere, I used a timpani and bongo drums as the DPCM samples.

Known panic themes throughout series that used a timpani include:
[*]Danger Abounds! (from Superstar Saga)
[*]Serious Trouble (from Partners in Time)
[*]Danger! (from Bowser's Inside Story)
[*]Panic! (from Dream Team)

If there's something missing, let me know.

I have fury!!!
Attachments
Panic Theme.ftm
(19.47 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
It's the Drillimation Guy!
Musical influences come from Skaven of Future Crew and ZUN.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Original Music”