[VRC7]Just sat down and wrote this

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
51Pegasi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[VRC7]Just sat down and wrote this

Postby 51Pegasi » Tue May 07, 2019 11:58 pm

Trying to think of some cool melodies for a section in my 3d platformer. Came up with this. :D
Attachments
NEW SONG.ftm
(10.99 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

Teuthida

Re: [VRC7]Just sat down and wrote this

Postby Teuthida » Wed May 08, 2019 1:40 am

Sounds pretty groovy! I think you could turn down the VRC7, though; that will help the drums stand out more and prevent clipping.
A squid with a higher post count than the NES can handle.

I'm on YouTube!

Return to “Original Music”