Free Stage 7 (2A03)

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
iYamWhatIYam

Free Stage 7 (2A03)

Postby iYamWhatIYam » Sun May 10, 2020 12:00 am

wrote this back in february and since im online i may as well post it. to hell with it. this track was written using 0cc-specific features, so its advisable to open this with 0cc-ft or j0cc-ft
Attachments
mmStyle1_ftm.ftm
yeah
(12.08 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
born to fuck life is a die

she/her

Doom_Destoryer

Re: Free Stage 7 (2A03)

Postby Doom_Destoryer » Sun May 10, 2020 6:53 am

I said it before and I'll say it again, I wish I could write original stuff to half the level of quality as most of the posts on this side of the forums, but I guess there's a reason why I only do cover stuff
Had a channel here, but I forgot the email linked to it. So now I'll just use my personal, older channel to upload stuff to.
Little personal code book: s4.6 = Stable version 4.6, b5 = beta 5, 00CX = 00CFT (version number).

iYamWhatIYam

Re: Free Stage 7 (2A03)

Postby iYamWhatIYam » Mon May 11, 2020 12:51 am

Doom_Destoryer wrote:I said it before and I'll say it again, I wish I could write original stuff to half the level of quality as most of the posts on this side of the forums, but I guess there's a reason why I only do cover stuff

tbh the only real limitation between you and writing originals is your drive. i remember back in 2015 when a more infamous member of the ft community at the time really lashed into me and how they felt about my compositional abilities. it really ruined my mental state for writing original music or trying anything new until sometime last year, when i finally decided to take the plunge back into writing originals. since then, ive only gotten better! all you can do is try and that is exactly what i urge you to do, and to try you best to disregard asshats who try to convince you otherwise
born to fuck life is a die

she/her