Megaman Fan Game OST

Post your original music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated for original music, please do not post covers here.
Threxx

Re: ProtoMan Game OST

Postby Threxx » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:04 pm

BeatMan.EXE wrote:Hey, Threxx, if you don't already, I could whip up some game sprites for your robot masters. I had idea after idea swirling through my head all night last night! I'm willing and able to make something good: just say the word and consider it done! :)

All of my work is designated for games with sprites already.

Mega Man SFR.

BeatMan.EXE

Postby BeatMan.EXE » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:38 pm

alright. did you want to see the sprites I made just for fun? I watched the trailer and I must say, our ideas of how the robots look are VERY different.
Nice t.v. series reference, btw. XD
Instant success teaches nothing.
There's no better teacher than failure.

Threxx

Postby Threxx » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:20 pm

BeatMan.EXE wrote:alright. did you want to see the sprites I made just for fun? I watched the trailer and I must say, our ideas of how the robots look are VERY different.
Nice t.v. series reference, btw. XD

Mega Man SFR is not my game, neither are those robot masters mine. I would not advise sharing them.

The only robot master I have contributed to conceptualizing on any of my Mega Man styled work is Grime Man in Mega Man Infamous Intent.

BeatMan.EXE

Postby BeatMan.EXE » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:08 pm

oooOOOoooohhh... WOW. Thanks for the heads up. You just kept me from doing something really stupid.

BeatMan.EXE

Postby BeatMan.EXE » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Alright... let's try this again... again. XD
Attachments
MegaMan - The Rise of Roll!.ftm
No Comment...
(117.06 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

MiniMacro

Postby MiniMacro » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Intro 2 sounds like the Batman theme
and Critical Man's theme sounds like the Mission Impossible theme in the intro.
wow this is total BS
mmsound.bandcamp.com
you can see my beautiful music there~

Threxx

Postby Threxx » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:31 am

Despite my example you continue to completely fail to understand how to use that instrument set.

I am too tired to make any edits currently, I will put more attention to it in the morning.

BeatMan.EXE

Postby BeatMan.EXE » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Well, maybe I just have my own style is all. It may not be PERFECTLY authentic, and it may be rough around the edges, but It doesn't really matter to me and, well, I think it's great. A whole lot better than the stuff I've made in the past. (shudder) And BTW... thanks a lot, Threxx: that commercial of yours has thoroughly burned that gosh-awful 90's song into the back of my psyche. XD It's actually kinda' catchy... lawl
Also, If you haven't gotten it already, you deserve more credit for that MMSFR game. Your soundtrack Is phenomenal! Coal Man & Wily Machine are my personal favs! :)

Threxx

Postby Threxx » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:14 pm

BeatMan.EXE wrote:Well, maybe I just have my own style is all. It may not be PERFECTLY authentic, and it may be rough around the edges, but It doesn't really matter to me and, well, I think it's great. A whole lot better than the stuff I've made in the past. (shudder) And BTW... thanks a lot, Threxx: that commercial of yours has thoroughly burned that gosh-awful 90's song into the back of my psyche. XD It's actually kinda' catchy... lawl
Also, If you haven't gotten it already, you deserve more credit for that MMSFR game. Your soundtrack Is phenomenal! Coal Man & Wily Machine are my personal favs! :)

Why do you continue to think that I am MrWeirdGuy?

MrKyurem

Postby MrKyurem » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:16 pm

BeatMan.EXE wrote:Well, maybe I just have my own style is all. It may not be PERFECTLY authentic, and it may be rough around the edges, but It doesn't really matter to me and, well, I think it's great. A whole lot better than the stuff I've made in the past. (shudder) And BTW... thanks a lot, Threxx: that commercial of yours has thoroughly burned that gosh-awful 90's song into the back of my psyche. XD It's actually kinda' catchy... lawl

Threxx only did part of the soundtrack of SFR. He is not MrWeirdGuy - he has already stated this (and you acknowledged that he said that), so I do not see why you keep saying that he is - it's getting borderline annoying now.