Please delete this post

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
Jongamebeer

Please delete this post

Postby Jongamebeer » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:22 pm

This is an old post. I am not able to delete this so if an admin sees this would you mind please deleting this. Thank you!
Last edited by Jongamebeer on Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 16 times in total.

danooct1

Re: Undertale Covers

Postby danooct1 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:35 pm

these are very solid, good stuff
famiTRACKER

psn

Postby psn » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:14 am

Pretty nice! Well done at attempting the battle theme - it's definitely one of the harder themes to get right.

Highway Man

Postby Highway Man » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:17 am

In Papyrus's song, I can barely hear the samples. I'm noticing that this is a sort of trend in FT covers... :/ I haven't listened to all of the FTMs yet, but I'm hoping this isn't how the other FTMs are.
The pitches are also rather difficult to listen to. With long notes, I recommend using vibrato instead of altered pitches.
Other than that, pretty good stuff.
the artist formerly known as highway guy
now known as pulsebot

Jongamebeer

Postby Jongamebeer » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:20 pm

Highway Man wrote:In Papyrus's song, I can barely hear the samples. I'm noticing that this is a sort of trend in FT covers... :/ I haven't listened to all of the FTMs yet, but I'm hoping this isn't how the other FTMs are.
The pitches are also rather difficult to listen to. With long notes, I recommend using vibrato instead of altered pitches.
Other than that, pretty good stuff.

Well when I made this song I was a little bit new to famitracker and I was getting used to how things worked, and when something sounded cool I just used it and I liked it. Thanks for the criticism!
Last edited by Jongamebeer on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jongamebeer

Postby Jongamebeer » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:23 am

[UPDATE] Just added Ones Upon a Time!