MACINTOSH PLUS - リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー(VRC6)

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
Overlord99

Re: MACINTOSH PLUS - リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー(VRC6)

Postby Overlord99 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:03 am

NicolasMaeder wrote:Is this a vaporwave song because I see japanese/nihon-native characters in the name of this thread? It's suddenly become popular because of only the thread's name: "MACINTOSH PLUS - リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー(VRC6)"; It is also popular because the word "A E S T H E T I C S" in the first post of the thread is nothing but meaningless culture-pandering. That popularity for that reason is why I refuse to download this song.

If you're not going to download this song, then there's seriously no reason to say it. Just leave the post alone and move on with your life. Come on man, this is really dickish of you.

I'm sorry for backseat moderating but seriously, this was just completely unnecessary.

NicolasMaeder

Postby NicolasMaeder » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:11 am

Overlord99 wrote:If you're not going to download this song, then there's seriously no reason to say it. Just leave the post alone and move on with your life. Come on man, this is really dickish of you.

I'm sorry for backseat moderating but seriously, this was just completely unnecessary.

Okay, I'll leave this post alone, just for my happiness.
http://nicolasmaeder.bandcamp.com/
http://nicolasmaeder.wordpress.com/
What makes you think this is an acceptable thing to do?
not acceptable thing to do

James_S

Postby James_S » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:58 pm

NicolasMaeder wrote:Is this a vaporwave song because I see japanese/nihon-native characters in the name of this thread? It's suddenly become popular because of only the thread's name: "MACINTOSH PLUS - リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー(VRC6)"; It is also popular because the word "A E S T H E T I C S" in the first post of the thread is nothing but meaningless culture-pandering. That popularity for that reason is why I refuse to download this song.

2edgy4me
Overlord99 wrote:
Sky Yoshi wrote:Can't get what's going on...

Bro it's ok... you don't have to.

nice reference if thats from what i think it is.
Sky Yoshi wrote:KaY!
but I wanna know why this happened...

google 'vaporwave'' and read a bit. (HINT: its memes)
AKA FamicomForever
click for BEPIS!!!!