Undertale - Spider Dance (VRC6)

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
Bramble

Undertale - Spider Dance (VRC6)

Postby Bramble » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:36 am

Haven't done an Undertale remix in a while, so I decided to do this one! While it's not as overdone as Megalovania, I know it's been done plenty of times before, but hopefully the touches I added to it make it unique! I added some harmony in places it wasn't before, which I think makes the song sound better as a whole. I also added some cool DPCM bass and some other stuff I can't remember. I spent god knows how many hours on this, and I think it sounds pretty good! Let me know what you think, and thanks for listening!
Attachments
SpiderDance.ftm
Beta 0.5.0
(34.82 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
The name's Bramble, nice to meet you!
YouTube and SoundCloud!

PaulMannIV

Re: Undertale - Spider Dance (VRC6)

Postby PaulMannIV » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:40 pm

To start, I at least respect the angle you took on the song, rather than making a direct cover of it (or as close as it could get). It sounds well put together and still keeps the dancing vibe the original had, hence the title of the song, right?

Now for the compla--empty channels that could be serving a harmonic purpose or even an echo, as even the original had that.

Other than that, I very much enjoyed listening.
Should I know what this "VRC7" is and why my friends want me to learn it?

Bramble

Re: Undertale - Spider Dance (VRC6)

Postby Bramble » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Thanks! And yeah, you're right about the empty channels, I should've used them up. I did put an echo in much of the first part, but then I neglected to use them in the second half. Thanks for the advice!!
The name's Bramble, nice to meet you!
YouTube and SoundCloud!