[2A03, 0.5 Beta] Monkey Watch (Now Complete) - Rhythm Heaven Fever

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
Monotonemonkey

[2A03, 0.5 Beta] Monkey Watch (Now Complete) - Rhythm Heaven Fever

Postby Monotonemonkey » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:31 pm

This is my cover of Monkey Watch from Rhythm Heaven fever. Part of it was done by ear, but since I don't have perfect or absolute pitch, it isn't really a 100% accurate cover, so a few notes (particularly in the bass) might be wrong. I made it with the best of my musical knowledge, and I really like how it came out, even though it's not really perfect. I hope you enjoy it!
Attachments
Monkey Watch - Rhythm Heaven Fever.ftm
(13.76 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Last edited by Monotonemonkey on Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Those who are chained by common knowledge will laugh at those who aren't." - My Hero Academia

Bramble

Re: [2A03, 0.5 Beta] Monkey Watch (WIP) - Rhythm Heaven Fever

Postby Bramble » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:26 am

Wow this is nice, not too many Rhythm Heaven remixes out there, so I can't wait to see you finish this!
The name's Bramble, nice to meet you!
YouTube and SoundCloud!

Monotonemonkey

Postby Monotonemonkey » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:59 am

Bramble wrote:Wow this is nice, not too many Rhythm Heaven remixes out there, so I can't wait to see you finish this!

Thanks for the feedback, Bramble! I might plan on finishing this, but I usually don't end up finishing covers that I do by ear if it gets too tedious for me to tell what the notes are. Melody, bass, and drums are fine, but figuring out chords is not the easiest thing for me to figure out. But I'll try to do my best to complete it, even though I might not get the notes exactly right!
"Those who are chained by common knowledge will laugh at those who aren't." - My Hero Academia

Monotonemonkey

Postby Monotonemonkey » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:04 am

Monotonemonkey wrote:
Bramble wrote:Wow this is nice, not too many Rhythm Heaven remixes out there, so I can't wait to see you finish this!

Thanks for the feedback, Bramble! I might plan on finishing this, but I usually don't end up finishing covers that I do by ear if it gets too tedious for me to tell what the notes are. Melody, bass, and drums are fine, but figuring out chords is not the easiest thing for me to figure out. But I'll try to do my best to complete it, even though I might not get the notes exactly right!

I don't think this is relevant anymore.

Bramble

Re: [2A03, 0.5 Beta] Monkey Watch (Now Complete) - Rhythm Heaven Fever

Postby Bramble » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Oh cool it's done, glad to see that! No notes jumped out to me as wrong at all, seems very good throughout! Nice work!
The name's Bramble, nice to meet you!
YouTube and SoundCloud!

Monotonemonkey

Re: [2A03, 0.5 Beta] Monkey Watch (Now Complete) - Rhythm Heaven Fever

Postby Monotonemonkey » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:31 am

Once again, thanks for the feedback, Bramble!