Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Diptera Sonata (VRC6 - Speed 1)

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
PaulMannIV

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Diptera Sonata (VRC6 - Speed 1)

Postby PaulMannIV » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Perhaps some of you (likely none) remember an old cover from Binding of Isaac: Rebirth that I made back when I was avid in using Übertracker made by Warheart.

I grew to not like it.

Instead of moping around, I just edited it, but never uploaded it anywhere. Well, there's a slight problem with this.

Since unofficial stuff and bruehaha aren't allowed by themselves on the forum, I THEN decided to just shrink it down to VRC6 by the wonders of copy/paste, as well as a couple other edits here and there.

So, for the sake of this cover, I will be adding BOTH versions, just for those that want to compare (which means you need Übertracker for the Über .ftm, obvs), but the one you'll want to judge for this forum is the VRC6 .ftm.

I'd say enjoy, but I honestly get a really sick feeling when I listen to this one. TRUST ME, it's not sickening--I've made white noise with this program before, but it's just something about it to me that gives me an empty, yet sick feeling. I'm sure it's nothing, though, and I'm just worrying about something that doesn't even exist.
Attachments
Diptera Sonata VRC6 NOT BETA.ftm
(88.35 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
Diptera Sonata VRC6.ftm
(78.82 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
Diptera Sonata Über.ftm
(117.76 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Last edited by PaulMannIV on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Should I know what this "VRC7" is and why my friends want me to learn it?

PaulMannIV

Re: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Diptera Sonata (VRC6 - Speed 1)

Postby PaulMannIV » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:58 pm

I'm bumping this for the hell of it, since to this day, I haven't really received any criticism from any point.

Borderline necrobump, but it's something I wanted feedback on.

Oh, and I added a 4.6 version.
Should I know what this "VRC7" is and why my friends want me to learn it?