[1-N106] Castlevania: The Adventure - Battle of the Holy (Christopher Belmont's Theme)

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
Jir-0

[1-N106] Castlevania: The Adventure - Battle of the Holy (Christopher Belmont's Theme)

Postby Jir-0 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:52 am

This is badass, why are there very few covers of it?

Alright, this one is Game Boy-styled. Though, expect a .gb/.gbs file of it soon.
I tried to cover this while mixing Warheart's version, the ReBirth remix, and the original, while also adding some of my flair to it.

It's decent at least.

holy shit I love the instruments so much

EDIT: Reuploaded
Attachments
Castlevania - The Adventure - Battle of the Holy (GB-Z80).ftm
0CC-FT 0.3.14.2
(26.13 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

BioMechanicalDude

Re: [1-N106] Castlevania: The Adventure - Battle of the Holy (Christopher Belmont's Theme)

Postby BioMechanicalDude » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:29 am

This is great! I see this is not trying to much like the original, which is fine, cause the new stuff sounds really nice. Good job!
Greetings! I'm That Bio Mechanical Dude and I like creating various stuff like movies, games and of course chiptunes!
You can check out my YouTube Channel.
You can also follow me on Twitter.

Jir-0

Re: [1-N106] Castlevania: The Adventure - Battle of the Holy (Christopher Belmont's Theme)

Postby Jir-0 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:54 am

BioMechanicalDude wrote:This is great! I see this is not trying to much like the original, which is fine, cause the new stuff sounds really nice. Good job!

Thanks! Yeah, they do sound nice when all 3 versions are blended together. :D

Also, added the NSF, GB, and GBS files.

(For some reason the forums doesn't allow GB and GBS files so I'll provide Dropbox links.)
GB: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a0vd0dajonmda ... 5D.gb?dl=0
GBS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1y3g5grpeu70j ... D.gbs?dl=0
Attachments
Castlevania The Adventure - Battle of the Holy (GB-Z80).nsf
(12.46 KiB) Downloaded 54 times