[2A03] Tubular Bells

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
BioMechanicalDude

[2A03] Tubular Bells

Postby BioMechanicalDude » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:04 pm

As the title suggests, yes, I'm taking on the difficult task of making a 2A03 cover of Michael Oldfield's rock symphony Tubular Bells. This is one of my favorite music pieces and I've always wanted to hear an NES version. It'll probably take a long while to cover the whole thing, due to it being 45 minutes long, but I'll try my best. For now, I've covered the Introduction section, which you also might know as theme to The Exorcist. It didn't turn out as good as I hoped to, it technically isn't the entire section, but I still think it's pretty good I'll be uploading the different sections as soon as I finish them, so stay tuned!

Is this cover good? What can be improved? Tell me what you think.
Attachments
[2A03] Tubular Bells - Side 1.ftm
Made with 0.5 Beta
(13.95 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
[2A03] Tubular Bells - Side 1.nsf
(9.05 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Greetings! I'm That Bio Mechanical Dude and I like creating various stuff like movies, games and of course chiptunes!
You can check out my YouTube Channel.
You can also follow me on Twitter.

zero the fox

Re: [2A03] Tubular Bells

Postby zero the fox » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:21 pm

While I can't say how accurate it is to the original, I can say it sounds pretty good

BioMechanicalDude

Re: [2A03] Tubular Bells

Postby BioMechanicalDude » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:28 pm

Well, unfortunately, I couldn't post the original here. Pretty much all videos on Youtube of the album were taken down.
Greetings! I'm That Bio Mechanical Dude and I like creating various stuff like movies, games and of course chiptunes!
You can check out my YouTube Channel.
You can also follow me on Twitter.