Um... Help? Protoman Stage (2A03+VRC7) [BETA]

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
ZachJac

Um... Help? Protoman Stage (2A03+VRC7) [BETA]

Postby ZachJac » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:48 am

So I decided that I would do a cover of the Protoman Stages' theme, from Mega Man 5. All was going well, until I discovered a weird little problem in it- for some reason, if you play the song from the beginning, once it gets to frame 02 and somewhere around row 58, the main melody on FM channel 1 and 2 seems to kind of... fade out for the rest of the frame. The weirdest part is, if you start playing the song immediately at frame 02, it won't happen.. I went and checked to see if it was just effects that I forgot to cancel the frame before, but there was nothing I could find. This kind of ruins the song for me, so I'd really like to get rid of it if I can. Is it a bug? Is it something I did? Maybe you guys could help.
Attachments
Protoman Stage.ftm
(25.71 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Ha! You just wasted your time trying to read this tiny text!

ZeroJanitor

Re: Um... Help? Protoman Stage (2A03+VRC7) [BETA]

Postby ZeroJanitor » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:55 am

What version of Famitracker are you using, because I'm using the 0.5.0 beta and that's not happening for me.

TheNoobHunter

Postby TheNoobHunter » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:45 am

ZeroJanitor wrote:What version of Famitracker are you using, because I'm using the 0.5.0 beta and that's not happening for me.

Same for me, I didn't have any problems with it for 0.5

ZachJac

Postby ZachJac » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:06 pm

Hm. I'm using the Beta 0.5.0 version as well. This entire problem might just be me looking too hard into my own song.. ah, well. It's probably just me.
Ha! You just wasted your time trying to read this tiny text!