【For everyone who wants to git gud】What's 0CC-FT, why use it instead of official FT... and IGNORE THE STICKY POST too?

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
w7n

Re: 【For everyone who wants to git gud】What's 0CC-FT and why use it instead of official FT?

Postby w7n » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:16 am

Yung Gotenks wrote:I tried to download the lastest version to check it out and Google Chrome Said it was a virus..

...As if Google Chrome is some reliable antivirus program? Just ignore it.
nsf.nesbbs.com under reconstruction, better player might be available in the future.

VRC6 PWM is GAY because it has colours of the rainbow in the NSFPlay keyboard visualizer.

Yung Gotenks

Re: 【For everyone who wants to git gud】What's 0CC-FT and why use it instead of official FT?

Postby Yung Gotenks » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:09 am

Yeah, sure maybe but my other antivirus program on my computer says that it finds malware and removes it. I use windows defender and it seems pretty good. I don't trust this
Fun fact: My username here is the same as my youtube channel!
Check it out.

w7n

Postby w7n » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:32 am

Bump since I want this thread to get as much attention as possible.
nsf.nesbbs.com under reconstruction, better player might be available in the future.

VRC6 PWM is GAY because it has colours of the rainbow in the NSFPlay keyboard visualizer.

Baka94

Re: 【For everyone who wants to git gud】What's 0CC-FT, why use it instead of official FT... and IGNORE THE STICKY POST to

Postby Baka94 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:25 pm

w7n wrote:> Hardware envelope control. A cool example is to make triangle 'growl' sound effects seen in Blaster Master, or frog croaking as in Gimmick!.

Can you post some examples of these sounds? Are they from one of the soundtracks or separate sound effects?

Anyway, I think I have 0CC-FT somewhere on my PC, so I guess I'll have to find it and take a better look at it. Or perhaps get the latest version.

Magdiel

Re: 【For everyone who wants to git gud】What's 0CC-FT, why use it instead of official FT... and IGNORE THE STICKY POST to

Postby Magdiel » Wed May 17, 2017 6:12 pm

I mean, I'd gladly use 0CC-FT if the help documentation was available offline (or at all, really.) For as much as 0CC-FT optimizes the interface, having to open official FT's help file every time I need a reference plus OCC-FT's readme for its specific features is the least user-friendly solution ever. And good luck if you never downloaded official FT and can't access the wiki for whatever reason.

Teuthida

Postby Teuthida » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS0csToBzJU&index=1&list=PL6_eiB6kcqcnU0B-QAKOWQ0jmx9WR_ChN
For anyone who wants to learn 0CC and thinks it's "too hard" or "confusing", I will be uploading a new video about 0CC until Tuesday.
</shill>
A squid with a higher post count than the NES can handle.

I'm on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX87jJAJ3LPezjkWIk2TWEg

w7n

Postby w7n » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Heh, some people are still supporting that bullshit rule. Bumping.

TheJuanCarlos64

Postby TheJuanCarlos64 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:34 am

Please don't bump the Thread
Let's see how Mods are gone???
JSR is an F#cking Administrador is not back?
Seriously.... I can not use BETA 5 if you use the 0ccFT
I'm quit the forums now. And now how JSR Crying all time before destroyed something!!
I'm leaving for now. Not a Vanilla Forums
WARNING: OLD ACCOUNT
Sorry for the Old Username :/

+tek

Postby +tek » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:33 am

TheJuanCarlos64 wrote:Please don't bump the Thread
Let's see how Mods are gone???
JSR is an F#cking Administrador is not back?
Seriously.... I can not use BETA 5 if you use the 0ccFT
I'm quit the forums now. And now how JSR Crying all time before destroyed something!!
I'm leaving for now. Not a Vanilla Forums

bye

Teuthida

Postby Teuthida » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:13 pm

I'm just trying to figure out if Juan's post is for or against the forums... It can honestly go either way.
A squid with a higher post count than the NES can handle.

I'm on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX87jJAJ3LPezjkWIk2TWEg

Return to “Cover Music”