【For everyone who wants to git gud】What's 0CC-FT, why use it instead of official FT... and IGNORE THE STICKY POST too?

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
Doom_Destoryer

Re: 【For everyone who wants to git gud】What's 0CC-FT, why use it instead of official FT... and IGNORE THE STICKY POST to

Postby Doom_Destoryer » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:22 am

TheJuanCarlos64 wrote:Please don't bump the Thread
Let's see how Mods are gone???
JSR is an F#cking Administrador is not back?
Seriously.... I can not use BETA 5 if you use the 0ccFT
I'm quit the forums now. And now how JSR Crying all time before destroyed something!!
I'm leaving for now. Not a Vanilla Forums

Good riddance. Maybe we can actually post stuff here without him backseat moderating us in his broken English.

Also guys please bump "the Thread" as much as possible, we have to let people know about the situation of the program's development (FT, not 00C), the forum, and the mods (or lack-thereof) here.
Finally got a channel. Little personal code book: s4.6 = Stable version 4.6, b5 = beta 5, 00CX = 00CFT (version number).

TheJuanCarlos64

Re: 【For everyone who wants to git gud】What's 0CC-FT, why use it instead of official FT... and IGNORE THE STICKY POST to

Postby TheJuanCarlos64 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:33 am

Hey guys...

I'm sorry so much. With this text I wrote it.
Im not a moderator.
It's me! JonKaruzu

Bjoern the Smexy

Postby Bjoern the Smexy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:23 am

I for one am thankful for this thread.

It has always bugged me that modules of other forks (in this instance 0cc) are not allowed here.
It's a stupid rule.
That's like saying that you may only use an original 3DS instead of a New 3DS to play games, or that you are only to use Twitter via its official homepage instead of browser plugins like Tweetdeck.

It's stupid and certainly feels like envy on the part of the developers of the official FT branch.
0cc offers many overhauls and features not present in the current beta build of FamiTracker.

Instead of banning all "non-official" modules in these forums, the creators should welcome them with open arms.
They should welcome creativity instead of banning ability.

Teuthida

Postby Teuthida » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Well said, Bjorn. Luckily, due to this forum's current situation, we can effectively overturn that ban.
A squid with a higher post count than the NES can handle.

I'm on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX87jJAJ3LPezjkWIk2TWEg

Xyz

Postby Xyz » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:07 pm

jsr stated he doesn't want modules for other programs using up his server space. That reason alone trumps any rationalization for posting it here.
>:( Fuck you hentai boy i hate you squid anus

+tek

Postby +tek » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:34 am

i bet he really cares, seeing how he's so active all the time!

Return to “Cover Music”