Heartbeat, Heartbreak (2A03+VRC6+N163+FDS+VRC7)

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
+tek

Heartbeat, Heartbreak (2A03+VRC6+N163+FDS+VRC7)

Postby +tek » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:39 pm

from persona 4

i made this in 0cc famitracker but turns out i didn't really use any of it's exclusive features so it plays fine in 0.4.6(you guys better find a way to disable n163 hiss tho)

mixer settings i worked with:
apu1 - +10,1
apu2 - +8,8
vrc6 - +11,5
vrc7 - +3,2
FDS - +8,2
N163 - +9,0
(making vrc7 -6,0db than anything else works as well)

here's the soundcloud link, exported with mixer settings above:
https://soundcloud.com/plrusek-chan/heartbreak-heartbreak-2a03vrc6n163fdsvrc7

(it's also fair to say the no 0CC rule effectively killed this forum)
Attachments
heartbreak.ftm
(56.49 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Last edited by +tek on Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red Gloved Fighter

Re: Heartbreak, Heartbreak (2A03+VRC6+N163+FDS+VRC7)

Postby Red Gloved Fighter » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:31 pm

(it's also fair to say the no 0CC rule effectively killed this forum)

I understand why jrl has an issue with it, it's similar to using a modded IPhone and expecting Apple to fix or offer support with it. It also doesn't directly support Famitracker itself, because if it's just 0CC stuff here, then people who are new here will be confused and would have wasted a download (both the original program and the files 0CC files that can't be opened).
However, since rules are rules, 0CC has its own forum, and despite this forum lacking, it doesn't justify breaking the rules that have already been laid out. I recommend reposting your track here: http://hertzdevil.info/forum/index.php
I also recommend if you don't plan on using any of 0CC's features for a track, use vanilla Famitracker and post it here to keep these forums alive.
Had an old account here, but I inadvertently bricked it when I changed the email. XD (Been here since May of 2015, a little bit of time after the new forums were in place.)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmnidU ... OWhnD_SoHA

+tek

Re: Heartbreak, Heartbreak (2A03+VRC6+N163+FDS+VRC7)

Postby +tek » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Red Gloved Fighter wrote:if you don't plan on using any of 0CC's features for a track, use vanilla Famitracker and post it here to keep these forums alive.

hah, that's funny.

it just happened that i didn't really use anything that 0cc has to offer while making this track(well, except turning off the hiss but even that can be done in vanilla). i'm definitely going to use more of 0cc's features(as i did in the past anyway) and you will NOT make me come back to the inferior, now DEAD vanilla famitracker.

also thanks for the feedback - you sure are doing your part at keeping the forum alive - by still agreeing to that bullshit rule.

(btw the modded iPhone comparison is null because there would actually have to be someone to provide said support)

w7n

Re: Heartbeat, Heartbreak (2A03+VRC6+N163+FDS+VRC7)

Postby w7n » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:52 pm

I'd actually ENCOURAGE that everyone breaks the rules. After Famicompo Pico voting ends, I'll release my 0CC entries in their original forms and write a big '0CC' in the title.
Again, if anyone still wants to enforce that RETARDED rule, whether he is a mod or not, here's my middle finger.

nsf.nesbbs.com under reconstruction, better player might be available in the future.

VRC6 PWM is GAY because it has colours of the rainbow in the NSFPlay keyboard visualizer.

TheJuanCarlos64

Postby TheJuanCarlos64 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:37 am

Please keep the stupid Unofficial Modules.
WARNING: OLD ACCOUNT
Sorry for the Old Username :/

+tek

Postby +tek » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:32 am

TheJuanCarlos64 wrote:Please keep the stupid Unofficial Modules.

jesus you're incredibly stupid

Return to “Cover Music”