MMPC3 (remake) - Oil Man, Shark Man, Bit Man, Blade Man [2a03] (last edit)

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
blastvortex

MMPC3 (remake) - Oil Man, Shark Man, Bit Man, Blade Man [2a03] (last edit)

Postby blastvortex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:31 pm

NOTE: These are NOT covers of themes from the regular main series games (i.e. Mega Man Powered Up, Mega Man 10, etc), but from a unfinished 2008, 2009 remake/collab project of the PC-only games. Just sayin'....

Since these are not well known, I still make the argument they could go in the originals category, but they are technically covers and I'm digressing.... Anyway, these are the other four themes of the six robot master stages from Mega Man 3 for PC that were written back in 2008/2009 (the other two are mine and in the Originals Category). Three were originally done by Chozo XABY. One was originally done by Darkstomr. (There were some numbers at the end of Dark's name, but it was so long ago, I can't remember.) Wanna see if you can tell which without looking first? =p Also, I'll eventually do a video version, but I've never been fond of this game (like I was the first anyway) and always have a hard time remembering the weakness and facing order (stage-wise and fortress-wise, respectively), so it might be a while before it's up. Here's something to chew on in the meantime.

MMPC16 - Oil Man.ftm
(18.07 KiB) Downloaded 30 times

MMPC17 - Shark Man.ftm
(12.5 KiB) Downloaded 29 times

MMPC20 - Bit Man.ftm
(24.69 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

MMPC21 - Blade Man.ftm
(18.62 KiB) Downloaded 27 times

[last edit] Both videos covering these are up. It covers all six robot masters (the other two being mods from the originals section). Track starting times are in the video descriptions.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=dzmd83I9Ns8
https://youtube.com/watch?v=aH9QQH6Uqio
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

Return to “Cover Music”