(MMC5)Safety (Sue's theme)

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
User avatar
VGT
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:27 am
Location: The Antarctica
Contact:

(MMC5)Safety (Sue's theme)

Postby VGT » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:43 am

One of the five title themes(You need to complete the Sanctuary in 3:00)
Attachments
Safety.ftm
(11.11 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

User avatar
Neonchiptune
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: (MMC5)Safety (Sue's theme)

Postby Neonchiptune » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Sounds good, but i'd recommend you work on your volume mastering. Especially the instruments in the noise column.
Overall, pretty neat rendition! Your volume settings just need some revision.
Trash Zone™

User avatar
VGT
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:27 am
Location: The Antarctica
Contact:

Re: (MMC5)Safety (Sue's theme)

Postby VGT » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:28 pm

Neonchiptune wrote:Sounds good, but i'd recommend you work on your volume mastering. Especially the instruments in the noise column.
Overall, pretty neat rendition! Your volume settings just need some revision.


Well, I'm not good at volume mastering. I sincerely hope you can help me fix it. Thanks a lot!

User avatar
Neonchiptune
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: (MMC5)Safety (Sue's theme)

Postby Neonchiptune » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:24 am

VGT wrote:
Neonchiptune wrote:Sounds good, but i'd recommend you work on your volume mastering. Especially the instruments in the noise column.
Overall, pretty neat rendition! Your volume settings just need some revision.


Well, I'm not good at volume mastering. I sincerely hope you can help me fix it. Thanks a lot!

You got it, buddy! Hope this helps!
Attachments
Safety -Mastered.ftm
(11.18 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
Trash Zone™

User avatar
VGT
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:27 am
Location: The Antarctica
Contact:

Re: (MMC5)Safety (Sue's theme)

Postby VGT » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:33 am

Neonchiptune wrote:
VGT wrote:
Neonchiptune wrote:Sounds good, but i'd recommend you work on your volume mastering. Especially the instruments in the noise column.
Overall, pretty neat rendition! Your volume settings just need some revision.


Well, I'm not good at volume mastering. I sincerely hope you can help me fix it. Thanks a lot!

You got it, buddy! Hope this helps!


Thank you so much!!!

User avatar
James_S
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:37 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: (MMC5)Safety (Sue's theme)

Postby James_S » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:02 am

as a side note, try using note cuts instead of s00 effects, press 1 in the note perameter.
AKA FamicomForever
click for BEPIS!!!!


Return to “Cover Music”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 2 guests