[VRC6] Music to Watch Girls By

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
RushJet1
Forum Staff

[VRC6] Music to Watch Girls By

Postby RushJet1 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:59 am

This is based on the Andy Williams version. The original one was used in a Pepsi commercial, but the most popular origin point is the Bob Crewe Generation version, which the Andy Williams one is based off.

The only reason I know this song exists is an old Glomag gameboy cover of it called MTWGB.mp3 - I don't remember where I got that, and I remember it taking forever to figure out the source. I had wanted to cover this song for years but never really got around to it until tonight, when I was reminded that it existed by a friend.

This file was made with 0.5 beta.
Attachments
MTWGB.nsf
(16.04 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
MTWGB.ftm
(49.39 KiB) Downloaded 168 times

Turbonaator

Re: [VRC6] Music to Watch Girls By

Postby Turbonaator » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:03 pm

put in the title of the topic that its beta too, then i know to avoid it in the first place.

danooct1

Postby danooct1 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:12 pm

Turbonaator wrote:put in the title of the topic that its beta too, then i know to avoid it in the first place.

oh no you wasted 3 fucking seconds opening a topic, boo hoo guess you should cancel your internet. or instead of bitching you could open the nsf too! wow so many options that don't include whining over a beta!!!!

on topic, this is very nice. for anyone interested, this is the original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7iXpTJk15s
famiTRACKER

Threxx

Postby Threxx » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:39 pm

danooct1 wrote:
Turbonaator wrote:put in the title of the topic that its beta too, then i know to avoid it in the first place.

oh no you wasted 3 fucking seconds opening a topic, boo hoo guess you should cancel your internet. or instead of bitching you could open the nsf too! wow so many options that don't include whining over a beta!!!!

posts like this are why the boards require a like function.

i seem to remember on the old boards turbonaator created a thread with an FTM made in a horribly outdated version of the tracker. Hypocrisy much?

Oh yeah. cover is good, but I expected no less coming from RJ1.

ollaxe

Postby ollaxe » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:06 pm

This cover is fantastic! Everything is impressively accurate. Including the instrumentation! And you're only using the 2A03 and VRC6! I don't even... Squares... Wut? How?

Like everything else you do regarding music, this is top notch!
Hi! I'm not really active here anymore but I still make music. Nowadays I mostly make dubstep with emphasis on good melodies and chord progressions.
SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/ollaxe
Twitter: twitter.com/ollaxe
Discord server: dis.gd/tK7uRnc
I'm also on Spotify. Search "OllAxe" and you'll find me.

Return to “Cover Music”