[VRC7] Donkey Kong Country Covers

Post your cover music here and receive feedback.
Forum rules
This area is dedicated to covers of existing songs. When posting a song, please include information about the original song.
VolcanBrimstone

[VRC7] Donkey Kong Country Covers

Postby VolcanBrimstone » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:20 am

After posting the Sonic Remix Album, I expected some of what I got in return. I'm still sticking to my plan of uploading stuff on here, just to see what else I can get out of doing this. I expect more of what I got on my last post, but hopefully something else will come up too. I appreciate feedback and would appreciate it if you kept insults to a minimum. Thank you! ^-^

Unlike my Sonic Remixes, these are not in the order they were made, but instead are sorted by game. The list is as follows:

DKC1:
1 - Jungle
2 - Fear Factory
3 - Aquatic Ambiance
4 - Life in the Mines
5 - Mine Cart Madness [INCOMPLETE, CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS. I didn't feel like taking it out of the file. :P]

DKC2:
6 - Mining Melancholy
7 - In a Snow-Bound Land [Caution; Very Loud! You can even ignore this one if you want.]
8 - Stickerbrush Symphony
9 - Flight of the Zinger
10 - Lockjaw's Saga
11 - Forest Interlude
Attachments
Donkey Kong VRC7.ftm
(149.37 KiB) Downloaded 206 times

wispybowl

Re: [VRC7] Donkey Kong Country Covers

Postby wispybowl » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:45 am

Man, what a pleasure to listen to. I've always loved the sweet tones of the VRC7, but sadly it just doesn't get enough love. I think it's use here fits perfectly with the feel of DKC. Other than some very minor details, a very VERY great job on this! Very enjoyable.
I have no signature.

ollaxe

Re: [VRC7] Donkey Kong Country Covers

Postby ollaxe » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:59 pm

Haven't heard most of these in their original form, but this is pretty good! Volume balance is a little off sometimes, and there's some small things here, but overall, this is very nice.
Here's my YouTube channel, my SoundCloud page and my Twitter account.

Return to “Cover Music”